Growing Massage Envy located in West Lafayette in need of top performing Massage Therapists, Full & Part-time, all shifts available.
Job Title: Massage Therapist
Function: Capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic. Make good money without all the hassle and expense of marketing, linens, lotions, collections, etc. in an upscale, professional environment.
- Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the client's needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtain client's informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
- Perform 50 & 90 minute quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Create and excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
- Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
- Execute professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal professional liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Completed 500 hours of education.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and body work.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours including weekends and nights.
- Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
- Flexible schedules - all shifts available NOW!
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Steady clientele - our ongoing marketing generates consistent, steady clientele base in excess of what we can service. Get your portion of this business NOW!
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Career growth opportunities for those individuals that can commit to a consistent full-time schedule, while delivering quality services within the Massage Envy model.
$$$$$ Our therapists regularly average $25 - $30/massage service and more. Let us take care of the hard work like advertising, equipment, supplies, collections, etc., you just deliver great massage services and collect big paychecks. It's just that simple. $$$$$
For interview, please contact Julie Hull (317) 775-2179. For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.