- Working a regular schedule. We are open late and weekends so we have many shift available.
- Ability to perform consecutive sessions. We schedule massages consisting of 20, 50, 80 or 110 "hands on" minutes with 10 minutes transition time between.
- Design custom sessions based upon individual client needs.
- Promote health and wellness by recommending frequency.
- Create an excellent experience for members/clients.
- Work as part of a wellness team with front desk staff and other therapists
- Carry individual liability insurance (vendor provided).
- Ability to perform excellent Swedish and Deep Tissue massage
- Competency in other modalities a plus.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Be able to communicate effectively with members/clients, managers and owners.
- Able to maintain a positive environment within a team context.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of body work.
- Per session commission
- Bonuses and spiffs, 100% of tips
- As a rule of thumb, full-time therapists (those doing 30 massage hours per week) will earn above $45,000 year, depending on experience and including tips. Part timers can estimate their own income based on how many massages they want to do.
- Health insurance available
- Discounted massage. Ability to earn free monthly massage.
- Steady clientele, ability to build book of business.
- Work in a pleasant, positive career affirming atmosphere with a team of talented professionals.
- Generous Continuing Education support
Indeed - 23 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...