Massage LuXe is the fastest-growing luxury massage franchise nationwide!
Our first location is now open in the Northgate Shopping Center at the intersection of Van Dyke Road and Dale Mabry. We are currently searching for dynamic front desk sales associates to act as ambassadors of our brand!
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Deliver excellent customer service to our members and guests
- Assist in carrying out the daily operations of a busy membership-based massage and facial spa
- Sell memberships and assist in retaining members
- Greet members, check members in/out for appointments, schedule appointments
- Maintain a professional work ethic and appearance
- Exude enthusiasm and maintain a positive attitude
- Answer telephones and make appointment reminder phone calls
- Assist with general cleaning of the spa, including laundry
- Handle cash and credit transactions
- Be comfortable using computers & iPads
- Be comfortable using a computer-based scheduling program
- Work closely with management to achieve our spa’s goals
Required qualifications include:
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends, and certain holidays
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience in the service/retail industry
- Must be able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Competitive hourly wage plus commissions
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Massages, facials, waxing services, and products at a reduced price
For additional information about our company, please visit our corporate website: massageluxe.com
Indeed - 11 months ago
Massage LuXe is the fastest growing luxury massage franchise in the country. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality massage,...