Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyowners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyowners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
MassMutual has been named
* One of the top 100 companies on the annual FORTUNE 500® list (#94 in 2015).
* DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity and Top 10 Companies for LGBT Employees.
* Scored 100 percent on The Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) Corporate Equality Index (CEI), earning us a place on the CEI Best Places to Work List (2015).
* Working Mother Top 100 Best Company, MassMutual was inducted into the Working Mother Hall of Fame in 2015.
* Ranked among the top 10 companies on the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Top 50 Companies for Executive Women list (2015)
* Named a 2016 Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly, a division of Victory Media.
MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major affiliates include: Babson Capital Management LLC; Baring Asset Management Limited; Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; The First Mercantile Trust Company; MassMutual International LLC; MML Investors Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC; OppenheimerFunds, Inc.; and The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB. For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find MassMutual on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest. CRN201710-197254 – less