Mastech Digital Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 16, 2018
Good company to work for. On time pay and good immigration team. it has a relaxed work culture . Paid time offs are very nice .Would recommend to friend any day
Great company!
Desktop Imaging and Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Found me something quick and pay was great. Account manager kept in constant contact throughout the project. HR also made sure my salary was always correct.
Pros
Great environment
Excellet communication
A/R CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the assignment that Mastech Digital had me work. I was able to stay in my hometown, and meet terrific people. I would recommend Contracting work to anyone who is able to travel.
Pros
Salary and people
Cons
No vacation pay while contracting
Great Organization for VMS Recruiting
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2017
Great Organization for VMS Recruiting. Mainly working through recruiters with clients.

Culture is fantastic! Great manager and fellow team members.

I have worked there twice, and very much enjoyed working for my manager once again.
Just ok
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 6, 2017
Just OK. Management is a bit clueless to what is going on in the company and how to grow the business. Little investment in the developmet to bring in new business.
Chaos
HR (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 16, 2017
No direction. Greedy. Agressively targeting the highest margin which ends up low balling candidates. Recruiting process is too long..recruiters are not given any accountability. Screening candidates twice is a waste of time..
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Management needs to lay low on being too aggressive about margins
Sorry
Satellite Technician (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAApril 12, 2017
Management at all these places seem like they dont know what there doing. Be careful with all if them.i guess why some of them are gone now. It would be better if they where all on the same page.
good place...
Customer Service functional Data Lead (Current Employee) –  Moon township PAFebruary 27, 2017
Good place to work and has a lot of meetings checking on how you like things going on....town hall meetings by CIO often to check pulse of company.
Pros
am remote...
Great Place to Work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 27, 2016
The company is transitioning and great things are happening and more opportunities are being identified for the employees.
Summary
Senior Instructional Designer, UL University (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILNovember 28, 2016
Working as a consultant for Mastech Digital on assignment with Underwriters Laboratories (UL) University has been a rewarding professional experience.