Master Electronics Employee Reviews

no complains
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 19, 2017
very stable work force, follows eveything by the books. Company really takes care of their employees, they provide health insurance. job security is excellent, I was able to move up twice within a year of working here.
Alright company
Inventory Control/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2017
Long hours of work and they are still having a hard time developing supportive management. There is not much room for internal advancement. The company struggles with a revolving door with employees.
Pros
Exciting place to work never a dull moment
Cons
Healthcare and lack of good managment
Positive place to work
Product Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2017
Interaction with Product Managers (Buyers), Sales, Sales Support and working with Supplier and Vendors.

Customer Service grows everyday with our daily functions and routines.

There isn't any hard part of the job, must be consistent and stay on top of the job performance.
Pros
Interaction
Unprofessional
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 29, 2016
The leaders there are very unprofessional . If one of them dosnt like you they will work on getting rid of you. N they dont have good communication with workers. They dont really give raises unless your busting your but wich are actually bonuses and that means not taking your breaks. And they will make you do tasks that dont relate to what you were assinged to. Even if they have people already assigned to that specific task.
Pros
2 15 breaks
Cons
Rude leaders
To much work for little money
Recieving Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2016
The pay checks do not reach what I would like for the amount of work that I do, and the environment that I work in.
All of the different tasks to be done in a day is a little to much for each person to do. To much work load and tasks and never done each day.
It was ok working here, but I would not refer any friends or family to take a job here
Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 7, 2015
None of the people who work here are on the same page. The 3 main people I worked with had their own way of training or lack of training. A lot of contradiction
warehouse work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2015
I perform warehouse job duties such as picking, packing, pallet jack, voice picking, RTS line, inventory, maintenance, truck loader, line loader and unloader. I'm also familiar with customer service call centers and I have also worked in a scrap yard. I have 4 years in warehouse work experience as well as 1 year in customer service.
Productive and fast paced workplace.
Trainer/order picker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 10, 2015
work was fast paced but a fun environment. i learned that the more work i put in my job its easy to move up. the hardest part about my job was really tryna get some of the new hires i trained on board with our system. Everybody doesn't learn at the same pace. i enjoyed how we had a lunch in once every month..
Pros
free lunches, gift cards
Cons
short breaks, no raises
Repetitive Workplace, No Advancement
Parts Puller (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 13, 2014
Same thing every day, No advancement, terrible management.
Challenging, and satisfying!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 30, 2013
A typical day of my job consists of 40+ emails, a mix of request for quotes and purchase orders. There are also phone calls constantly coming in, and customers walking in so you have to make sure you attend to all of the above efficiently.

What i love the most about this job is how challenging it is, we have 200+ suppliers we distribute, within each supplier there can be hundreds of products. You never finish learning, you are constantly researching products and matching them with your customers needs. Truth be told sometimes i don't even know what i am talking about, but i just follow what the catalog says and never make anything up.

My co-workers are friendly, but as you may imagine, being in sales, we are constantly fighting for customers, phone calls, i occasionally lose sales because a salesman see's the opportunity to take it away. Which is the hardest part about this job, you can spend hours working on a quote, but if the customer simply forgets to ask about you, you will lose it to someone else.

My supervisor is very laid back, i've never had a problem with him. He defends us, and whenever he sees a salesman take away a sale, he makes sure he reprimands the person. He will never reaise his voice, and if you mess up he teaches you how to avoid it. Really no complaints about him.

This job as tauught me patience, how to prioritze, learned how important customer service is and it made me much more outgoing, i was very very introverted before.
Pros
Great supervisor, flexible hours, competitive
Cons
No raises, no future, i work in a shark tank
Great place to work.
Technician Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2013
MY typical day at works is opening up the shop at times, checking voicemail, call all customers who's equipment is ready. I have learned a lot not just in the repair field but also how to address a customer and also co-workers. Management here is great they make sure everyone is doing good job related or not. I would have to say the hardest part of my job is being able to find a balance to do 2 things at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have a hard time on a tv for say and I finally find the problem.