MASTER HALCO Employee Reviews

halco
Fork Lift Operator/Loader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33619August 16, 2017
great service wonderful passionate delightful awesome go hard go getter fanastic professional great exciting marvelous satisfaction guaranteed money well spent
stressful place
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2017
the place was not a work environment was not up to par of treating employee correct the way should. I was terminated because of a recent surgery. Right now I'm under umemployent
Great People to work with
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas TexasApril 5, 2017
Stressful, Management makes it harder than it should be. At first it was amazing, but in the Accounts Payable department there is no room for growth.
Great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 3, 2017
Great company to work for. The management was well trained. Great working environment. Clean facility. Machinery up to participate. Great location. Quality products.
High performance no rewards
Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 16, 2017
I received acknowledgement for may success through many rewards, but when wronged by an upper management member they believed that person. Showing me the door after several years of top performance and awards. I always thought my efforts and hard work would mean something.
Pros
Sales bonuses
Cons
Lack of respect for performance
Too many drugs on premisis
Production Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, MDFebruary 22, 2017
The location that I worked at is no longer there. There was a major drug problem with the employees and I saw too many accidents and near misses. I expressed my concerns to management and there was nothing done. I do not regret leaving.
Pros
I received a paycheck and made contact for next job
Cons
Drug problem
Diversity at best
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2017
This job build skills that I never thought I had. The staff were great and it was a lot of flexibility. Great company to work for. The hours were consistent and I was able to balance work and home life.
Cons
short breaks, low pay
Safety is First
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 28, 2016
Master Halco was a great place to work they did school which help me go back to school and educate my self for the better. I became a line leader while at Master Halco which allowed me to become a more dependable and responsible worker that the company came to rely on
Pros
School reinburstment
Cons
Tense work, real tense
Great Place
Weaver (Former Employee) –  Olney, ILDecember 19, 2016
Great people to work with as well as managers are very friendly. Flexible hours that allow you to have plenty of time with family or any other extra activities outside of work!
Good Place to work
Preventative Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 3, 2016
Challenged to purchase parts due to tight budgets but staff was very coopertative. I would recommend division closed. Run by Japaneese Management could plan better
Pros
Decent Environment
Cons
Budgets could not buy parts
Nice facility
Class 1 Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAOctober 2, 2016
I found it to be a very good place to work. To bad they had to shut the doors. Good down to earth people. Very family friendly. Wish i could move to Texas where home base is but cant.
Pros
Good people
great team
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJune 29, 2016
Great team for such difficult tasks as working with toxic chemicals without all the necessary safty equipment
Pros
morning meetings
Cons
too many managers
the most physical job I've ever had
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAMay 1, 2016
I would come in at 6 am and work hard until 6 pm. I had 2 15 min breaks and 1 30 minute break. I would assemble various fences. from small to very very large fences that take 4 people to put together. I would do this for 12 hours a day until Friday. I got the weekends off.
Pros
a hour worth of breaks, great pay, set hours
Cons
dangerous environment, constantly breathing in smoke, very very physically demanding.
Is an ok job but demands alot of your time
Logistics Manager/Shipping Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 20, 2016
The job was ok, but demanded a lot of your time. i would work 6 days a week and hardly see my family. People were nice but the benefits were terrible
Pros
employees were great
Cons
demanded alot of your time
fun place to work
Gate Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 27, 2016
long term work and i love to work the fast pace and co -workers are fun to be around and i love the type of work there and makes the day go by fast
Out of Business
Shipping and Receiving Operator (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, MDMarch 2, 2016
This was a fence company that I worked for that we loaded flatbeds and unloaded them with forklifts. I really liked it but the company closed down
the most enjoyable part of the job
Welder (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJanuary 14, 2016
My most enjoyable part of working at Master Halco was the people there. I feel as if anything i needed help in they were there to assist me.
Master Halco Review
Yard Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2015
It is a great place to work with very supportive management. Great coworkers, and an all around great place to work. You work very hard but it pays off and i recommend it to anyone looking for a stable job
Welder fabricator
Welder (Former Employee) –  Valley, WANovember 1, 2015
Master Halco was one of my first jobs. I learned many aspects of the welding profession at this job. I took my experience and was able to use these skills for many projects as well as a personal business.
variety of health events
Corporate buyer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 28, 2015
You will get email about the health information and what to do to keep in touch with consultant. There is big support on the company side when you get trouble for the insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MASTER HALCO. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7