MasterBrand Cabinets Employee Reviews

Masterbrand was a fantastic company. My success gave me the ear of the VP and others that I learned a great deal from.
Manufacturer's Representative (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, CASeptember 19, 2016
I have truly enjoyed the industries I have worked in. I was fortunate enough to work closely with some of the most successful people in these industries at a young age.
This helped me to develop a set of values and work ethic that I just don't see in enough in the job market.
I find that being honest and responding to your customers needs as rapidly as possible is a big part of my success.
Pros
I love to be successful, Out performing my competion is more gratifying than financial compensation, (Sometimes), Great co-workers clients and job.
Cons
Leaving the company.
Lowest pay and no management advancement within the company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Talladega, ALSeptember 29, 2016
Lowest paid salaries, management discourages growth from within company. Zero room for advancement. Unclean environment, asbestos stored on facility grounds. 90+ degree heat with no air flow and not enough fans for everyone. Cracked walls rotted floors and overall unsafe work area.
Pros
$50 for 10 years of service.
Cons
lowest pay, unsafe environment, broken equipment, mismanagement, no growth, asbestos.
I am a hard workind dedicated indivdual.
Floater (Former Employee) –  Linwood, NCAugust 12, 2016
If I set my mind to anything and work hard I can accomplish task I never thought I could face. I have earned my through any work assignment I've been placed in with just simply being a hard worker a dedicated employee and my value of my fellow co-workers. I have accomplished the hardest task such as learning to drive a fork-lift, doing demolition work, working a saw and a welding machine. To the easiest job from inspecting bus tickets. With each job either hard or bad I do my best, in any situation or task that has been placed upon me.
Productive workplace . I would just like to make more money .
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Arthur, ILSeptember 11, 2016
I have a lot of responsibility . A very demanding job . I load the lines and unload trucks . Organize my product in the racks and keep them that way . Stock drawer parts . I enjoy my job because I don't need told what to do and management understands this and leaves me alone so I can get my job done efficiently .
fair advancement opportunity
Lead Person (Current Employee) –  Ferdinand, INApril 27, 2016
I started on the assembly line, showed and stated that I wanted to advance to a leadership role. The supervisors cross trained me in areas that would help me. I think management wants everyone to advance but its up to the employee to make it happen. If you show you're a leader even if you're a regular production worker they will notice you and consider you to move forward.
Pros
pay, advancement opportunity
Cons
insurance deductibles keep going up, by the time I hit the deductible the year is up and have to start it over again
productive work place,great benefits
Finishing Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALApril 10, 2016
Productive work place with wonderful benefits. Great co-workers with teamwork helping each other. Management was very strict, and the hardest part of the job was not ever knowing what time the shift ends because no one could leave until all production was finished in each department.
Pros
free bonus when we meet over our productive goals, Mandatory
Cons
extra hrs/overtime at work with massive production
I love this job because i love to help and teach people what they need to know.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCAugust 1, 2016
I love this job because I help and reach people what they need to know. I like to communicate with my peers so we can get the job done at a timely rate.
Pros
I love the money hours and pay
Cons
The breaks was to short
Great benefits and safe environment
Shipping & Receiving/Floater (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INAugust 16, 2016
Masterbrand has a variety of jobs and has a safe environment. Everyone stays on task and gets the job done. There's a lot of freedom for a factory job.
Pros
Great benefits, Great work place
Cons
Short Breaks, Hot environment
Team Leader/Machine Operator/Job Loader (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 30, 2016
Progressed from a beginning job loading position to a team leader position. Team leadership included organizing and assigning all the jobs to be performed by the team, dealing with any problems that arose, helping the team when they fell behind, team motivation, and computer data entry. Other duties were operating machines, driving forklifts, and repairing damaged parts.
Terrible place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORApril 25, 2016
No organized training. Terrible attendence policy. Management makes worse decisions all the time in regards to productions and policies. Low wages in comparison to the profits of the company. If you get injured on the job they will fight you tooth and nail about it. Avoid this job unless you are really desperate for hours.

Want to know more about MasterBrand Cabinets?

Ask a question
Stable company
Order Fulfillment Assoc (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 21, 2016
Overall, an interesting experience learning about cabinets; how they are manufactured, shipped, and installed. Also a good learning experience in creating truckloads and entering orders.
Pros
Excellent work hours, pay
Cons
Management should not have favorites
Productive work department enjoy working on the Schelling Machine I work on
Machine Operator, Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NCMay 31, 2016
I enjoy working with my co-workers to produce an safe productive day for the job. I also enjoy working the certain challenges of the job.
Pros
monthly bonus
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoyed working there
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INSeptember 3, 2016
Supervisor was very understandable. Learned how to use some office equipment that I had not used before. Had the opportunity to meet many different types of people from a different culture.
I wouldnt RECOMMEND this as a great place to work. Very unfair work ethics. No equality by far.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairdale, KYFebruary 25, 2016
The Staffing agency Express Employment Professionals brings you in under false promises. You are told how good of a place that this company is to work for. But you will quickly learn that it's more like a sweat shop 28th poor wages. And no room for advancements unless you speak Spanish.
Pros
You will meet tons of different people.
Cons
They cheat you breaks and lunch time No American speaking team leads
I would not recommend
Packer (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 25, 2016
It was chaotic and understaffed. Management was inexperienced and selfish. Management talked down and threatened employees. Co-workers were generally nice and helpful.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Management, short breaks, no benefits
Ok place to work
SHIPPER/EXPIDITOR (Former Employee) –  Arthur, ILAugust 9, 2016
I enjoyed my job.I got to work unsupervised, and got along well working with my supervisors and co-workers.I learned a lot production and manufacturing.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours, No family life
clamper
Clamp Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJuly 18, 2016
built and clamped cabinet frames, days change because of amount of change in the orders, learned to work as a team, great benefits
Pros
great benefitss
Cons
adding on hours at the end of the day without notice
Productive workplace
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORSeptember 20, 2016
Team building environment in a fast pace production time, It consisted of a strong management with a set work schedule.
Pros
consistant work schedule
Cons
slow growth in company
Good pay management doesnt care how they treat you
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 14, 2016
This company pays well and has good benefits. Management sucks they treat you like you are children when the team leaders are younger than you. Hours are all over the place you can work 8 hours one day come in the next and work 12. No social life at all because you are too tired from the strenuous hours you do work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management and hours
good place to work
backsaw and multicam (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJuly 13, 2016
masterbrand isn't a bad place to work, my back give out and the dr. wouldn't release me to go back to work doing my job so they wouldn't let me back from my short term disability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MasterBrand Cabinets. Our community is ready to answer.

MasterBrand Cabinets Reviews by Location