MasterCard Employee Reviews in United States

i liked it
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYJune 16, 2016
i liked it, i really thought i was a cool place to work, liked it, i liked it i liked it did I say i liked it? nice campus fun people
Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the
Sr. SSIS/SSAS Developer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 14, 2016
• Creation of SSIS packages to load documents and data into SharePoint.
• Worked upon Execute Process Task, Data flow task, File System Task, Script Task, for each loop container, Send mail task.
Excellent place to work.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2016
Excellent place to work. very supportive people and very good management group.employee benefits also very good. career growth also very good as always more opportunities to explore on different tasks.
Nice place to work and Friendly environment
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAJune 9, 2016
Co-workers are helpful. I have learn new technology from this place. I want to utilities skills in future job which I am learning in kaiser.
Great Company to work for
Senior Business Administrator for LAC (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2016
Great company to work with LAC region needs a lot of help with the growth of their Managers. Fast Growing Company with lots of opportunity.
High energy workplace with great people!
Audit/Finance Leader (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2016
MasterCard is a very fast-paced environment. No two days are alike, as a variety of challenges/deliverables occur regularly. My favorite part of the job is the people who work here, as we have a great, overall team. I learn something everyday.
Fast paced challenging work environment.
IT Business Leader (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2016
State of the art workplace with back-up and contingency built within from the ground up, Telecommunications and redundant power infrastructure,
Pros
Highly secure state of the art facility. On-site wellness center. Resident nurse. Beautiful campus.
Cons
Long hours with on-call very critical.
Great Learning Opportunity
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 11, 2016
A typical day of work constituted early morning team meetings, where managers went over team goals and missions and then interns were then sent to their desk to start working on MasterCard projects. I learned how to work and collaborate with a team, collaborate with international teams, and how to code websites and create creative content that appeals to certain target market audiences.

The management was great, as they helped me understand the corporate culture and how its unique system calls for answering big problems in the world. My coworkers were great and they were all in college during my program, so it was great to be around many different students from all over the world.

My most enjoyable part of the job is learning about marketing and how vital it is to create substantial marketing campaigns to keep businesses growing and expanding. I was able to meet top level executives and meet different partners and clients of MasterCard.
Full day of daily but fun with games to release stress
Accounts Payable Specialist/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOApril 11, 2016
Full day of satisfactory work and friendly workplace

Learned different processes in different departments

I've managed to complete any tasks by being detailed oriented, focused, and a team player

I've work with some amazing co-workers that have treated me like family

Being laid-off was the hardest part of the job

Being recognized by my manger for a good job on daily tasks and projects done in a timely manner
Pros
Games, group outings and happy hours!
Cons
Healthcare, short breaks
Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table.
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOApril 4, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my co-workers and it was very fast paced and great place to work! I would suggest this organization to anyone. Continuously rated as Top Places to Work within St Louis.
Pros
401K, volunteer opportunities
Cons
Constant re-organizations
Excellent place to work
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 8, 2016
Another Great compay
Business Assistant to SVP, Advisors (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYFebruary 29, 2016
Maintain very busy calendar, arrange meetings, travel, conference calls, etc., process T&E's. Work independently on variety of projects.
Great place to work and grow your careeer
Vice President - Strategic Partnerships & BD (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYJanuary 28, 2016
MasterCard is truly a technology company revolutionizing the payments space. The organization is top down truly focused on making the world and payments better for everyone.
Fast-paced with Constant Change
Business Leader (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJanuary 27, 2016
Great co-workers. One of the best places I have worked as most of the people have very positive attitudes and are team oriented. Change is constant and the environment is very fast-paced.
Pros
Fairly relaxed environment where you can enjoy your work
Cons
job security is minimal as many jobs are heading to India
Productive and great work environment
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYJanuary 20, 2016
Management is great, they are top in their industry and have the greatest culture in the workplace. Without any doubts a fabulous place.
good
Web Engineer/Middleware Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 8, 2016
good company to work with
excellent infrastructure with multiple technologies
colleagues are friendly
great place to learn new things
A great company to work for with good benefits.
Franchise Licensing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYDecember 28, 2015
Assisted clients with inquiries regarding their accounts. Reviewed applications and documentation required for license so that prospective members would be able to utilize the MasterCard system. Reviewed MasterCard credit card designs daily, making sure the guidelines were followed. Updated database entering new licensed members, terminations, processing bank mergers and processed any changes to clients' profiles. Generated ad-hoc reports for principal banks so that they would have up-to-date data on which banks they sponsored and a list of their accounts. Conference calls providing instructions on how to complete documents, review of fees, anti-money laundering info requirements an more. Assisted with any active projects.
Pros
Great benefits, nice enviroment
Cons
Long commute
Great benefits & pay .... but you are selling your soul !
VICE PRESIDENT, Finance (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYDecember 21, 2015
They work outrageous hours and think they own you. Very little opportunity for advancement unless you are younger than 25. They value degrees, not people - talent is not rewarded.
A well managed, great place to work.
Business Leader-Domestic Taxes (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYNovember 25, 2015
MasterCard fosters a culture of team work and objective measurement of progress.

My work included challenging assignments with full visibility of project management and results. What was most exciting was being a member of the team responsible for a highly successful IPO in
May, 2006.
Pros
Great financial and recognition rewards.
Cons
Quarterly intense time pressures to complete SEC filings.
Fun place to work at
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MONovember 2, 2015
Supportive management. Flexibility of work schedule. Work/life balance. Gain a lot of knowledge from co-workers. Helpful employees. Opportunity to get involve with the local communities.