MasterControl

MasterControl Employer Reviews

Productive and innovative company
Lead and Sales Qualifier (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: benefits, events, and income
Cons: new manager
I learned a great deal about the Life Science Industries and FDA and ISO regulations. I enjoyed my co-workers and made many life long friends. The only downfall was a new manager, who apparently did not like me.
Great people to work with
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 25, 2013
Pros: culture, work/life balance
Cons: management
Great people to work with, but management needs a little tuning up.
Innovative, customer oriented, challenging work environment
Lead and Sales Qualifier (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 5, 2012
Pros: wonderful comany outings.
Cons: we had a very high insurance deductible
I very much enjoyed working at MasterControl. It was a relaxed atmosphere. The people there were great, we were a small company and I greatly enjoyed being a part of a innovative team. We were kept up to date on the financial progress of the company and we had great company events in and out of the office.
I learned a great deal about the Life Sciences – more... and Manufacturing industries and the regulations they must adhere to.
A typical day involved contacting potential clients to provide them with information and to create a buying relationship.
We were paid base plus commission and making sure you met the sales quota to get the top commission, was one the the challenging aspects. Also understanding the FDA Regulations and exactly what our potential customers were dealing with under those regulations as well as the information they needed to keep readily available. – less