Mastercraft Exteriors Employee Reviews

N/a
Top sales on team October-December 2014 (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoJanuary 27, 2017
They have the sales team all over the country. When they hire you they said we would only be working the midwest but after working there for 3 months they gave us 2 days to get out to Colorado.
Great company with great opportunity
Managing Partner (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 13, 2017
I've worked at Mastercraft Exteriors for 6 years. From field rep to management, the company has always taken care of me and of our customers. My co-workers make work not even seem like work. The money I have made is great, but the ability to create my own schedule, travel to places I have never been and work with people I like has been the most rewarding part of the job. If you are looking for a great place to work, that also pays great, we would love to hear from you!
Pros
Money, travel, benefits, sales contests, fun co-workers
Cons
Long hours - but only for a portion of the year
Challanging Sales Environment with no Growth
Field Inspector (Former Employee) –  Rockton, ILFebruary 4, 2016
While working for Mastercraft Exteriors I was able to hone my salesmanship skills every day. Each morning was spent confirming the days appointments and looking over maps to find the next area to work in. After that, I would go to my set appointments and assess the damage to the customers home. I would then present the company and the services they had to offer to the homeowner. After all appointments were made for the day, I spent the rest of my time procuring new clients by door to door sales pitch. The team of individuals I worked with were very helpful and eager to lend a hand when necessary. The management however was a different story. They were far too focused on setting up our new location to provide any help to the sales team.
Pros
Exciting Outdoor Work
Cons
Lots of Travel and Poor Management
One Big Family
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockton, ILJuly 21, 2015
I have always received great support from the day I started. Everyone is always eager to help each other. It's a rewarding feeling knowing that I can contribute to the greater cause and it's even better when I know that my efforts don't go overlooked.
Pros
Family atmosphere, great benefits, career opportunities
Cons
Long hours, (not a Con for me), but if don't like being a part of a company that is always trying to the best, then this company isn't for you, because it takes hard work and long hours
Great company to work for!
Claims Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rockton, ILJune 16, 2015
This company has strong core values and I feel like I am part of not only a team, but a great family. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great core values and family atmosphere
Cons
Weather dependent
Amazing Company
Title- Main Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockton ILMay 29, 2015
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They treat there employees with great respect, and are truly a family friendly work place. They all work together, and without one another they all agree there jobs could not be done. I was let go do to low work flow. But would gratefully take back a job from them at any time.
Pros
Family like, Great hours, great managment
Cons
Work depends on weather
A Great Place to Work!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rockton, ILJune 7, 2013
Ever since I started working at Mastercraft Exteriors I have felt accepted and appreciated. I work at their headquarters in Rockton, IL and do receptionist duties such as answering phones, scanning documents and filing paperwork (among other things). I have never worked for a company that treats their employees so well! They truly care about their employees and treat them like family. The benefits are great and seem to be never ending! They offer great incentives for going above and beyond and are quick to compliment or reward you for a job well done. My co-workers are friendly and helpful and feel like an extended part of my family. I truly consider myself lucky to be a part of the Mastercraft Exteriors family.
Pros
Co-workers, management, benefits
Cons
N/a
Solicitation
Field Supervisor- Sales (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 19, 2012
Going door to door asking for sales. They promise you gold, fame and fortune, but then leave you to fend for yourself.
Pros
flexible hours, potential for high income, meet new people, travel.
Cons
low wage, unless you are great salesman, some managers are negative.virtually no training for several months.