Masterson Personnel Employee Reviews

Didn't care for this company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMarch 2, 2017
They would send you to a place and if people weren't treating you very well, they didn't care and wouldn't make an effort to find you something different.
Staffing agency
Pressroom Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ILFebruary 10, 2017
Dead end job. No room for advancemet. Graveyard shift. Typical menial labor. Slow paced. Not fun job. Very slow and boring. A real grind. Dont work here.
Management style was good and enjoyed the work life balance.
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MN 55416December 2, 2016
I would love to work with Mortgage Temps again in the future cause they really cared about its employees and went above and beyond.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Cons
The asssignment had ended while I was hoping to be placed permanently.
Enjoyed my time working there
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  West Allis, WINovember 28, 2016
I have had some great jobs here with decent pay that made up with good hours. some jobs did not pay with the hours but the work was not much. The companies gave good breaks and the co-workers were great and a pleasure to work with. The best part was the location of the jobs
Pros
The locations
Cons
The pay and hours
productive and fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNOctober 27, 2016
Pick orders for production line workers to assemble. It was very fun to work the people we very helpful.
Management is fine but there are lot of up and down ladders which is really exhausting and difficult for me.
Co workers are fine and helpful
Pros
Fun
Cons
Up and down ladders
Working for Masterson has been a great experience
Clerical and Administrative Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 1, 2016
Masterson Personnel, is a great place to work. They have keep me working for the duration of my employment with them. The healthcare benefits was an added benefit that I really appreciated. Thank You Masterson Personnel.
Short/Seasonal Terms
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 13, 2016
The jobs are mostly on called or seasonal

I have learned a lot of warehouse work

Management was really bad at first but they are getting better

coworkers comes and goes but few will stay

the hardest part is when we get sent home early after 2-4 hours of work
A great staffing agency to find temporary work.
Temporary Employee: UMH Patient Food Services (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 25, 2016
They're a great staffing agency that provide their employees with fair pay for fair labor. It's an excellent agency to work for if you're trying to break ground in the Ypsilanti/ Ann Arbor area without a college degree.
Cambridge Mn. Office Very Unprofessional! I will use another agency in that area.
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MNAugust 1, 2016
The jobs assigned to me were good but temp only. I enjoyed working for the companies I was matched up with but the personel at the Cambridge Mn. Office are very unprofessional. My first visit I sat for 10 minutes waiting to be helped while one office employee was on a personal call talking about her son running away from a foster care home. I was ignored untill the other office worker was free to help me. Numerous times that I called in letting them know of my availability, the phone was answered by a woman who was obviously eating and didn't think of emptying her mouth before answering the phone. They have no problem "loudly" letting a potential employee know about a failed drug screen no matter who is in the office. I thought there were privacy laws reguarding this in Minnesota. The three ladies working in the Cambridge are very unprofessional and are more concerned about what they brought to eat than helping potential employers. They look at each other when you walk in the door to see who "is willing" to get up and help you. I will be using another temp agency for now on. What a disappointment! I hope the other offices are more professional than what I have witnessed.
Pros
Companies ive temped for were friendly and professional
Cons
Cambridge Mn. Office are a joke and care more about what they are having for lunch!
Clean work environments
temp (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 15, 2016
People were very friendly, the didnt over work you, very patient in helping train for the job. There really was no hard part in working for masterson.
Wasn't there very long
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNMay 15, 2016
Masterson is a temp to hire position. I was positioned at Jack Links Beef Jerky. Not a horrible place to work by any means.
learned many skills
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNApril 4, 2016
I learned how to do many skills while performing work duties for this company. meeting new people and making sure the job duties are perform well.
Pros
one hour breaks
Cons
healthcare
Easy employment
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Arden HillsMarch 21, 2016
I like the position that I was assigned to in this company but wage and job security could be a tad better in my opinion. I believe if there was more security and benefits, there would not be such a big turn over rate with temporary employees.
Pros
Easy job placement
Cons
Wage
varies
LABORER (Current Employee) –  Fridley, MNDecember 1, 2015
work varies from job to job and one must be a fast learner. I worked as a die cutter and as a machine attendant as well as CNC Lathe. I have active status as an employee, but have not worked there in a long time.
Pros
fair honest work, good people, weekly pay
Cons
no job culture, hard to get hired on permanently
It was a job. I was happy to be employed.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 10, 2015
I arrived in the morning & received my work assignment from my senior management member. I proceeded to troubleshoot & problem solve different production as they came up to my best abiility.
A lot of options
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNOctober 21, 2015
Where do you want to work and when?
Match personalities and skills with job postings
A day at this job, or 6 months? That is fine
Staffing coordinators work well with the staff
Pros
On site contact, most shifts, most jobs
A reilable place to find work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Lacrosse, wiMay 23, 2015
Always helped me find a job. Even if it was only temporary and the staff where very helpful and polite. I was sent to different types of jobs primary Factory or Warehouse jobs production lines/general labor.
Fun, fast, and challenging work environment.
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MinnesotaDecember 15, 2014
Customer Service:
Serve as initial point of contact for the program.
Provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application.

Customer Intake and Data Entry:
Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items.
Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records or other documents for recurring internal reports.

File System Management:
Assured that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
Ensured customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access.

Administrative Support:
Prepared commitment letters, denial letters and cancelled files when necessary.
Maintained pipeline report and notified management of status as needed.
Processed the documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
Prepared fund request documents for wiring funds to closing.
Pros
I enjoyed helping clients with one of their major purchases of their lives.
Cons
It did not turn into permanent placement.
I was a Staffing consultant and did a lot of hiring and interviewing.
On-Site Manager for North Star Foods (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNNovember 22, 2014
I loved working for this company. I learn so much on how to select people for the positions that we were offering. Also I got to know closely with our clients. The only thing was the management that I was working did not get a long with me, so we had are differences. But ever thing else was excellent.
Pros
I had the opportunity to advance.
Cons
Working with different ideas that was not respected.
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 20, 2014
Its a great place to work at just wished they have offered more pay when it comes to holidays and double pays.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masterson Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9