MasteryPrep Employee Reviews

Not trustworthy
Former member (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 15, 2017
Great pay however too many politics involved. Not supportive of their employees. Will relieve employee of duty without sufficient warning. Not friendly or caring for employees.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No support system, will let you go without prior notice
Think long and hard about working for this company.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 30, 2017
A very unstable company. Entrepreneurs that created a business with no education background. If you are a retired teacher you will realize immediately they are in a constant state of confusion within the company.
Pros
Helping the students achieve a higher ACT score.
Cons
No job security, will let you go with no warning. A revolving door of employees in and out. Management is very weak.
Productive fun environment
School Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 22, 2017
As a startup, MasteryPrep is constantly evolving and growing. Within my department, this results in having to do a lot of problem solving in tandem with your regular tasks. This job has definitely given me a great learning experience.
Pros
Fun young co-workers, flexible schedule
Cons
Constant changes
Workday
Curriculum Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day of work consists of a lot of tasks for me. I usually start my day by checking emails and having a morning huddle with management, to check on the day's priorities. I work on the priorities, and then I start fulfilling the purchase orders that we get in throughout the day. Once the mail comes, I get a lot of testing in, so I start the testing and analysis process (grade tests). Throughout all of this, my coworkers make my job more manageable by joking around and helping me when I absolutely need it. The hardest part of my job is the heavy lifting of books when I need to fulfill an order with a lot of workbook sets. The most enjoyable part is getting to interact with our customers.
Pros
Free Breakfast once a month, fun coworkers
Cons
Pay & Benefits are low