Mathematica Policy Research, a nationally recognized social policy research company, is working with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) on an important effort to end child hunger. Many children lack a safe and secure source of food when school programs are not operating in the summer months. This research project will evaluate alternative sources to providing food assistance to families during the summer vacation period.
We are currently recruiting staff to contact pre-selected study participants in the Portland, OR area between April and September.
- Flexible work schedule (25 – 40 hours per week)
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Minimum $14.00 per hour starting rate
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid local training in mid-April
- An opportunity to work on an important, national research project
Interested candidates should:
- Be resourceful, dependable, possess excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (daily travel only, no overnight stays required)
- Be willing to undergo a low level security clearance
- Experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Census enumerator experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
TO APPLY, EMAIL A COVER LETTER AND RESUME
To learn more about us and the work we do, visit our website at www.mathematica-mpr.com
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer