Mathis Brothers Furniture Employee Review

View all Mathis Brothers Furniture reviews

Good first job
Lift Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 14, 2013
It would be a good first job for people because you get pushed qutie a bit to your limits. Weather thats being out in the heat all day or lifting and moving furniture all around the warehouse.
Pros
Giveaways, Get to choose your break time
Cons
Bad hours, Hard work for little pay, very hard to move up in the company, Cant mess one thing up at all or you get wrote up.

Other Mathis Brothers Furniture Employee Reviews

Loved it
Route Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 2, 2017
If you like teamwork and freedom at your jobthis is the place for you. It was a tough job but you’re always busy and having fun. I liked the structure of the job you showed up we will put the furniture together we’re loaded on the truck and then we go deliver it. So we got to meet a lot of cool people and See some cool houses.
Pros
Freedom.
Cons
Sometimes 7 days a week
Family Oriented Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 24, 2017
Working for Mathis Brothers is like working with one big family. Everyone looks out for each other and just about everyone knows who you are. Management is always understanding of your situation and works to make your employment as enjoyable as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mathis Brothers Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.

Mathis Brothers Furniture Reviews by Location