About Matlock Electric

1940- Matlock operated under their auspices until 1940, when, due to a difference of opinion between GM and the Roosevelt Administration concerning monopolistic practices, it was divested to a long time GM employee, Mr. J. Bruce Matlock.

1941- Mr. Matlock, seeking to diversify into lines other than those exclusive to General Motors, changed the name
 – more... 

Claim this company page
Headquarters
Fort Smith Arkansas, United States
Revenue
$3 Million
Employees
11 to 50
Industry
Links
Matlock Electric website