- 4-6 years of configuration and custom development experience in Oracle Identity Manager (must have experience with 11gR2) and Oracle Identity Analytics. Specific experience with connectors, reconciliation, request workflows, approval workflows, manual and automated provisioning workflows, reporting and analytics.
- Experience with enterprise solution implementation, configuration and administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware using Oracle Identity Management software
- Working knowledge of Web Services and SOA (as part of Oracle Identity Suite)
- 3-5 yrs experience with Java technologies
- Experience with configuration of J2EE application servers, Weblogic preferred.
- Deployment and configuration experience with any J2EE application (preferably Oracle Identity Manager 11g servers in WebLogic application server); Any WebLogic administration experience
- Experience integrating identity and access management services using Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Analytics, SOA
- Demonstrate working knowledge in authentication standards like Active Directory and/or LDAP, Database Management systems including traditional relational database
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Experience
- Strong technical skills and trouble shooting skills
- Integration experience with a third party single sign-on product CA SiteMinder
- Experience with common web access management domain related skills e.g. understanding the concepts of cookies, sessions, header/cookie variables, HTTP traffic flow/analysis, etc.
- Experience with Java Messaging (JMS) or MQ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, responsive.
- Ability to perform quality assurance and create quality deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills.
Indeed - 23 months ago