The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, experienced office manager, capable of multi-tasking, and handling a high volume/high activity working environment. Experience in the lighting, HVAC, or refrigeration industries preferred.
Responsibilities/details about the position:
- Assists with day-to-day administration, coordination and documentation efforts of an
assigned project (energy efficiency consulting and installation services for small business
- Schedules sub-contractors’ installation appointments for small business customers
- Coordinates communication and collaboration among field sales team, sub-contractors, and
customers to help ensure on-time service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Performs QC field work on sites using personal vehicle
- Automobile must be insured at the state minimum or higher; reimbursement for mileage is
paid at IRS rate of .565 cents per mile
- Meets deadlines for assigned responsibilities
- Assists with preparing reports for management regarding status of project
- Is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Uses judgment and experience for decision making on the project
- Responsible for all other duties assigned by the Project Manager
- Experience working on a team or in a project coordinator position assisting with project
budgets, resource and cost assessment and tracking & reporting expenses
- Proficient with MS Office, and experience with project management software
- Some experience with supervising others, and an interest in developing leadership skills
- Clean driving record
Matrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers healthcare coverage, life insurance, retirement savings and profit sharing plan, sick and vacation leave, and paid holidays.
Matrix Energy Services, Inc. is an energy services company providing program design and implementation services to utilities nationwide. In 2012, the firm earned placement in Inc. magazine’s The Top 500 Firms.