Due to continued growth, Matrix Home Health Care Specialists has several flexible part-time positions available in the Twin Cities metro area for experienced Registered Nurse Care Managers. We are a nurse-owned business that provides care consulting, health advocacy, and home health care services to seniors and people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
If you enjoy working with frail seniors and/or people with physical disabilities, and you have outstanding multi-dimensional assessment, communication & problem-solving skills, our independent practice positions allow you to set your own schedule and offer a strong support system and an excellent compensation package. Additionally we have an on-call nurse on weekends and holidays. 8 years of relevant RN experience REQUIRED.
Selected applicants will have a caseload of care management and home health care clients (number of clients is determined by each employee’s needs and availability). .
On-Call RN Position:
The After Hours RNs will job share with 1-2 other RNs and provide occasional On-call phone triage and on-site visits weekends & holidays. Base salary plus hourly wage paid for this position. Every third weekend and every third holiday schedule currently available. 10 years of relevant RN experience REQUIRED.
- Registered Nurse licensure
- Bachelor Degree or greater in nursing or related discipline
- Public Health Nursing certification
- Gerontological nursing experience
- Home health or community health nursing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Strong Computer literacy and efficient typing, MS Word and email skills
- Excellent Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development
- Paid Time Off
- Health Flex Spending Account