Matrix Medical Network Employee Review

View all Matrix Medical Network reviews

Constant Change
Member Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Uniondale, NYNovember 25, 2012
The work was simple and most of the time it required you to work with other people so one has to know how to work well with others. The problem is the an employee of this company can come off as a sales rep or stalker to members. Also the rules and regulations constantly changed. The work fluctuated.
Pros
everyone was close, we had small incentives
Cons
not long lasting

Other Matrix Medical Network Employee Reviews

Nurse practitioner
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Excellent company to work for if you are seeking part-time work. You can make your own schedule and management/IT/scheduling are very accommodating. This organization is extremely organized.
Not stressful like other NP jobs
Family Nurse Practitioner- Flex provider (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 8, 2018
Matrix is a great way to escape the every day grind of the office setting. I can still maintain my knowledge, while being able to make my own schedule and spending time with family.
Pros
schedule, no-stress
Cons
slow periods, driving