Matrix Merchandising

Matrix Merchandising Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!!!
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Wilmington NCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: professional company
Cons: i can't think of one
This is a great company to work for. My District Manager is the extremely professional and is always positive.
I look forward to coming to work. I have a passion for plants and how they appear. To me it is always important to put yourself in someone else place and see what they may see. Keeping the plants and the area around clean is extremely important so that they appeal to everyone.
Matrix Merchandising offers a variety of work for great extra income!
Merchandiser/Installer (Current Employee), South/SoutheastOctober 10, 2014
Pros: great extra income, variety, flexibility, management.
Cons: no mileage or compensation for use of personal vehicle.
Matrix offers a wide variety of project based jobs for excellent extra income. I currently have a full-time job and can easily fit work from Matrix into my schedule without a problem. What's nice is almost all of the jobs that are offered can be done on any day of the week at any time of day (within reason of course). What's also great is you do the work that you are able...if you can't commit to a certain project or your availability varies, it's not an issue. Depending on where you live, you may have the opportunity for steady work, not full-time, but consistent extra income. The variety of work is one of the best things about Matrix, I've done various installations, merchandising projects and surveys in a variety of different accounts.

The managers are very friendly, down to earth people and treat the employees with dignity and respect. The company is growing and expanding, continuously adding employees and customers. If there isn't a ton of work in your area at first, don't worry, there's always something new coming down the pike. Given the growth pattern, there will be opportunities to take management positions in the near future! I'm very happy to be a part of the Matrix family and look forward to what is ahead!
They get that my life comes first
Installer (Current Employee), CharlotteDecember 20, 2012
Pros: flexible, good pay
Cons: more work, better information up front
Matrix is great for me because I want some extra money but I can't get tied to a regular schedule. I have to fit work in when I can. in the past I had used temp companies to try to get work but if you turn them down a couple times they never call you back. Matrix Merchandising is different--as far as I know they have offered me all the work that has come up in my area. I've taken about half and turned down about half. It's great, and they pay good.

I also like the way they look at the jobs they do because the important thing is getting it right. Too many places are focused on cutting corners.

I's like to work for them full time but they don't have enough work for that. That's the biggest negative.
A great opportunity for some extra income
Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FL.September 18, 2012
I have assisted Matrix Merchandising on a few jobs now. They offer a wide variety of merchandising/install jobs, which keeps the work mix interesting and fun.
Professional
supervisor (Current Employee), FloridaSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: high end
Check in with management and review materials and instructions given to you, complete install, take photos, management approval and sign off.

The hardest part is making sure the photos are perfect for viewing which is understandable, the most enjoyable part is location and management!
Create your own full time, flexible position
Manager (Current Employee), FloridaAugust 30, 2012
Pros: variety, schedule flexibility, ground floor opportunities and cash
Cons: i would still be a merchandiser had i not accepted a mgr. position with this company.
After being involved with merchandising for more than 30 years I think these are GREAT opportunities for anyone who needs a little extra cash or wants to build a full time job out of various merchandising gigs. If you get bored easily-you won't have that issue with merchandising.
Pick and choose the ones that you want to do or that fit into your schedule. Personally, I paid my way through college on these types opportunities - I could schedule them around my classes, each one was different- you become involved with different business, people and ideas. My neighbor schedules her merchandising around her kids and school.
The flexibility, variety of work and working pretty much independently make these opportunities perfect for some extra cash but you can also build a full-time schedule by taking advantage of a number of merchandising opportunities. Merchandising is not a job, it is creative and challenging profession - where would retail be without it?
Never a dull moment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), AtlantaAugust 29, 2012
The nice thing about Matrix is that there is not a typical day. The assignments can vary keeping the job new and I've learned I can take on any challenge. The management team communicates well and has set guidlines for reporting that is straight forward and provides appropriate accountability. Some assignments are one person jobs but the opportunites to work as a team have proven rewarding as my co-workers have been professional and enthusiastic. The most enjoyable part of working for Matrix is that I am always challenged!
Great xtra work
Field Rep (Former Employee), Kingsland GaAugust 29, 2012
Pros: great pay
I've done one job for Matrix, It was well organized and I had all the information I needed to complete the assigned task.
It was a pleasure to have everything laid out just as it was needed to get the job done.

About Matrix Merchandising

Matrix Merchandising http://www.matrixmerchandising.com is a full-service Merchandising Service Organization focused on the in-store – Read more

Matrix Merchandising Photos

Handy with tools? Check out the installer jobs we have available.
Digital POP serves as everything from interactive kiosks to menu boards.