Matrixcare Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work and Grow
Manager (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLApril 19, 2017
MatrixCare is a great place to work and grow your career. I started out in a completely different job than I have now and they have helped me find what I really love doing and gave me the tools needed to get there. We have recently gone through an acquisition (2015) so there are still some that are resistant to change that need to realize that tech companies need to keep changing and innovating to survive.
Pros
Opportunity for growth, good work-life balance, great perks
Cons
There are some people resistant to change that try to bring down morale
Large company with corporate attitude
Product Manager for Accounting Modules (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2017
Matrix Care is a large software company that has many clients but is a very corporate atmosphere that tends to not take into account that people have families.
Pros
Large stable company
Cons
Not family friendly
Good
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAMarch 23, 2016
Good company, good people.
Learned a lot
Good co-worker
enjoyed all the part of the job
nice working environment
Lot of fun
good turnover of the compnany.
Innovative Software Development Company
Product Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TxFebruary 10, 2014
MDI Achieve is a great place to work. They treat and pay their employees well. I enjoy the challenges that are placed on me on a daily basis. Teamwork is outstanding with a team that has worked together for many years.
Pros
Ability to work from home when needed
Great People to work with
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  MNAugust 17, 2013
The LTC industry is not for everyone. Working with the people at MDI Achieve was a great experience.
IT environment, very laid back so for a nurse this was quite an atmosphere change. Fun, educational.
Clinical Software Support & Trainer (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOApril 11, 2012
Advanced my skills for the future greatly here. The only downside was travel out of state, however I understand now they have assigned individuals that do this and the others train clients at home office and stay there.
Pros
quite a few.
Cons
travel-this issue i understand to be resolved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Matrixcare. Our community is ready to answer.