The Matt Fetick Real Estate Team with Keller Williams Real Estate is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist / Marketing Assistant to join our team. We are a fast paced, growing real estate company that is #1 in our Region. We are a team of agents and administrative staff who seeks to provide exceptional service and assistance to everyone we work with. If you desire to work in this type of environment, we want to hear from you.
DAILY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Provide superior customer service in a friendly and professional manner. Answering calls and requests with efficiency, respect, and excellence.
- Create/print marketing materials (sales kits, flyers, brochures, postcards).
- Photoshop photos for websites and virtual tours.
- Post and enhance our listing on websites and social media sites.
- Create property websites and virtual tours.
- Track inbound leads and online leads within excel.
- Handle client appreciation and communications, including: birthdays, new home anniversaries, holidays, and appreciation gifts.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail, using UPS, USPS, and Stamps.com
- Organize and Order Office Supplies.
- Maintain Database.
- Perform daily tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- STRONG customer service background with desire to exceed customer expectations
- STRONG PC & On-line skills (Must be able to do web research, etc.)
- STRONG work ethic
- EXCELLENT proof reading skills
- PC Programs: Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, creating PDFs—a plus). Multiple online sites (we’ll train).
- Able to have a security background check performed.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Monday – Friday: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
- Salary, based on experience.
- Medical/Prescription Insurance for Employee effective 90 days from employment start date.
- Time Off: 10 days PTO (use as needed)
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Please submit the following as one document. (You will need to join your resume and letter together in one document.) NOTE: Only those who follow these instructions will be considered:
- A letter stating why this position is a perfect fit for you and describe your work experience. Be descriptive—we do not want the normal cover letter cookie cutter template.
- Please put in Subject Line of your letter: "I'm the perfect fit!"
- Your resume.
- No phone calls will be accepted.
Indeed - 17 months ago