Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and a fun place to work
Customer Care/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 5, 2015
: Implemented, oversaw and preformed all functions to successfully deliver a new home from Purchase Agreement to closing. I was the main contact for all customers, subcontractors, agents, appraisers, title closers, and, lenders for over 100 closings a year. This position also generated change orders, obtained bids from vendors, created purchase orders, reconciled job costs and efficiently managed customer expectations for the following 30 days after closing. This position helped implement NRS, a National Survey Company, to continuously drive customers satisfaction scores up.
Good Company
Builder Superintendent (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 12, 2015
Good company to work for, good office team. A company that wants to teach their workers the business in every way they can.
Making a Productive day.
Builder Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaOctober 7, 2014
Going to work everyday is something I look forward in doing, being a productive individual for the my Team and Company. Always looking forward in taking a page from one or more of the company leaders, or co-workers, never viewing life as if I have hit the pinnacle of life, but always seeking an opportunity to learn something new. Managing is the best part of business, it consist of a good relationship with all co-workers and departments, so their isn't any hard parts of the job, but to maintain a good flow of business, always seeking a stronger profit and promoting itself to higher levels. The most enjoyable part of any business is closing its books out at the end of every year, on a productive and successful level. And with that being said, Companies much never rush the production of there homes, it kills the quality of the home, and that what Mattamy is doing. Management don't work well with there Team. But it's a Good Company!
Pros
maintain an enthusiastic attitude.
Cons
refuse to entertain negative attitudes.
Exciting due to the fact I got to work with several markets
Corporate Vice President, Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 29, 2012
The most enjoyable part of every job I've had is being part of developing a winning team.