MAU WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS

MAU WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews in United States

It is a good paying job
Logistics Team Member (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 2, 2016
It is a good paying job for some one at entry level. Far as to move up it does not happen unless you put in lots of years with the company.
Great job
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMay 2, 2016
I like this business a lot and you can look forward to great benefits and a lot of pay. Its something that will make you something in life
Forklifting
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCApril 23, 2016
Having to unload rail cars and trucks. And to be able to work with some very awesome people. And putting materials in the warehouse
always a fun and easy work place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 19, 2016
A typical day at work was always hot.
I learned how to build golf carts and batteries.
My co-workers were always fun positive workers.
There was nothing hard about the job at all.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have fun and work at the same time.
Assembler
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 17, 2016
I have learned a lot about certain procedures set by the company utilizing what I was taught in courses in a more hands-on type of way.
Crazy
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 13, 2016
The consumers were completely insane. The coaches are great. THe troubleshooting was hard when phone would not cooperate.co-workers were just wierd, but cool.
Pros
bonus
Cons
pay and hours could be better
Created Bill of Ladings
E-Z-Go Service Parts- Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 12, 2016
Everything in the job place was acceptable. I enjoyed working with the carriers and the personnel in the office. The hours are great. I crossed train in different areas of the company.
Cons
management needs a little more training.
Mediocre work environment
Revenue Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 29, 2016
This is a job, not a career. Although there were some positive qualities- (Guaranteed shift, opportunities to change schedules, call center games, $12 per hour pay, easy work, my team was great) The Electrolux experience leaves more to be desired from an employer. Most of the management is not professional and has a lack of knowledge for the positions they are supervising. Extremely stressful work environment, Contradicting policies both MAU & Electrolux, very little job security.
Pros
Guaranteed shift, opportunities to change schedules, Great teamship, call center games, $12 per hour pay
Cons
Most of the management is not professional, and has a lack of knowledge for the positions they supervise, Extremely stressful work environment, contradicting policies both MAU & Electrolux, very little job security
Lots of driving around and laid back job assignments.
Workforce Temp Service / Century Aluminum (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCMarch 25, 2016
Good company to work for. Has benefits and opportunities for promotions. Help you advance with prospect employer. Always open
to address ones concerns and needs.

al
Pros
Great employer to work for with good benefit.
Cons
They promote long term career opportunities.
Typical Organization
Customer Engagement Specialist for Electrolux (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 19, 2016
They do have agents overseas so the employees in US get contracted to save money. Moving up involves a lot of politics. The opportunity to make extra money is constantly trimmed back.
Good Place
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 18, 2016
Very hard work and not easy to get used to. It can be very rewarding if you work hard and put in the time to work your way up. I would recommend working here.
great place of work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 14, 2016
they work hard to put you where you belong very patient very helpful and will find you work asap. i moved from augusta is the only reason i dont work for them any more.
Employees help with keeping the warehouse in order.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 13, 2016
My typical day on the job is filled with completing tasks at my on pace with minimal supervision. What I am learning is to place safety first. Management is very in tune with allowing us to employees to control the process. The hardest part of the job is palletizing heavy material. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork shown by my co-worker and I.
Long-Term and Stable
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 11, 2016
If you are looking for long-term to perm, then this is the place to get started. Very quick on setting up interviews and offering positions. Great staffing company to get you going in your career field.
Pros
Free Uniforms Annually
Cons
Uncertainty knowing when full-time positions will be offered.
I would rate them as zero stars. Reprehensible, nepotism, favors those who suck up. Punish the productive.
Observed them for 5 years. (Former Employee) –  GreerSCMarch 2, 2016
I've seen them in action.

They reward those who stroke the supervision's ego.

Try to work safely and within the contractors rules, OSHA laws... You get fired.

They specialize in firing their employees on the day before the person is eligible for permanent employment.

Make any noise about favoritism, rule breaking or intentionally sabotaging production and you're walked out.

Avoid this company at all costs.

I've never been employed by them, but have worked side by side with them.
Pros
None, unless you are a lazy suck up.
Cons
Illegal practices.
Horrible and degrading
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCFebruary 16, 2016
It felt like I was in a tv drama. Their was constant rumors and he said she said going on also way to many cliques. If you kept to yourself people still undermined you and tried to get you gone. If you struggled people were not there to try and help you succeed they just left you to fail especially being a young adult trying to begin a career no one was there to help they were all about themselves and who they could get rid of to move forward.
Productive work place
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 14, 2016
A typical day at work is four 2 1/2 hour quarters approximately with two 10 min paid breaks and a 40 min unpaid lunch. I have learned work ethic and the job has given me a sense of self motivation. Management in my experience is good, they demand the best out of their employs. Co-works work well together and get to know each other well as they spend a lot of time together. The job is very demanding on your body and the hours can be long and exhausting. The best part of working for this company is the guaranteed hours and the year long schedule. You also get good time off working 4 days off 1 then 2 on 2 off 2 on 1 off then 4 on 5 off and repeat.
Pros
Long breaks off of work
Cons
Long exhausting hours
You get placed somewhere and forgotten about
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 4, 2016
I was placed on a project at Electrolux- Customer Engagement Center. After finding that the job is not a good fit for me, I reached out to my staffing specialist and asked for recommendations to be placed at a job where my skills as a manager can be more utilized. I was told by the staffing specialist that I would have to first QUIT my current job with a two day written notice before I can even apply for other opportunities through the agency! Everyone knows you don't quit a job without having another first.... The staffing specialist refuses to help match me to a better fit for my skill set. I am a highly motivated and qualified manager, not a call center robot. While I appreciate the opportunity to try something new, I do not feel as though the staffing agency cares about me, the employee who is trying to expand her horizons and find a forever home with a company that I love.
Pros
Attempts at boosting morale with games and events at the call center
Cons
Sitting in one spot for 8 hours, high stress, poor support system for new agents.
You feel like just another number
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 26, 2016
Co-workers are nice when they actually hire someone that cares about working and not just about being there. Hardest part of the job is actually being motivated to go. Went from going because I enjoyed it to going because of the money.
benefits
Cons
feel like just another number. no advancement opportunities
Ok
assembler (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 20, 2016
Seemed to be no around that would help you. Felt as though you fought human resources battles alone. But the pay was decent.
Pros
easy hire
Cons
no benefits