MAU WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS

MAU WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 19, 2016
In a call center environment, a typical day at work was being on the phone with customers, addressing and resolving any problems they may have. I learned patience. Management were of great support and my co-workers had the same work day as I had. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to satisfy the customer's concerns.
Pros
It is a good feeling when a customer gets his issues resolved
Cons
The job can be very stressful because of negative customer interactions
Challenging and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 31, 2016
Assist/ greet customers with their needs such as scheduling or canceling appointments. Processing payments. Problem solving. I learned time management, how to be a team player, self motivation.
My coworkers made my job easier. The hardest part of the job was knowing that you have done everything in your guidelines for the customer, but the customer still isnt satisfied. I had a great experience working for MAU
A very good place to work, especially if youre new to the workforce
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 13, 2016
I recently started working for Gildan, sent there by a temp service called MAU. MAU has been quick at finding me a job with very good benefits and employees. My typical day mostly consists of me folding boxes or organizing materials to be shipped. I have had no issue with my current managers. My coworkers are quite humorous yet hard working. The hardest part of my job is standing for so long, really the only issue ive ever really had with jobs in a warehouse. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing i did a good days work.
Pros
Good and safe workplace environment
Cons
Standing for hours on end
Horrible
Customer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 24, 2016
I worked at Electrolux via MAU. The call center was ok. The calls were challenging at times. Management is not well organized. The Call Center HR for MAU is HORRIBLE especially the older one. She is rude, unprofessional, and inconsiderate. She is manipulative and acts like she has your best interests and does not.
Pros
great if you need immediate employment
Cons
short breaks, not organized
It is a job that is suit form someone without family
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 14, 2016
There needs to be more opportunity and better benefits for workers. The time given for vacation should be the same as the employee who works directly for the client .
Pros
It offers steady pay and hours each week .
Cons
Does not offer good coverage during emergency
temp worker
temp worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 17, 2016
it is an okay company to work for nothing special , if you need a quick job and some money this company is the one for you there is nothing else to say and I think all of this just to post a resume is very redundant
Pros
there is none
Cons
its just a temp staffing agency
Mediocre work environment
Revenue Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 29, 2016
This is a job, not a career. Although there were some positive qualities- (Guaranteed shift, opportunities to change schedules, call center games, $12 per hour pay, easy work, my team was great) The Electrolux experience leaves more to be desired from an employer. Most of the management is not professional and has a lack of knowledge for the positions they are supervising. Extremely stressful work environment, Contradicting policies both MAU & Electrolux, very little job security.
Pros
Guaranteed shift, opportunities to change schedules, Great teamship, call center games, $12 per hour pay
Cons
Most of the management is not professional, and has a lack of knowledge for the positions they supervise, Extremely stressful work environment, contradicting policies both MAU & Electrolux, very little job security
Employees help with keeping the warehouse in order.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 13, 2016
My typical day on the job is filled with completing tasks at my on pace with minimal supervision. What I am learning is to place safety first. Management is very in tune with allowing us to employees to control the process. The hardest part of the job is palletizing heavy material. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork shown by my co-worker and I.
I would rate them as zero stars. Reprehensible, nepotism, favors those who suck up. Punish the productive.
Observed them for 5 years. (Former Employee) –  GreerSCMarch 2, 2016
I've seen them in action.

They reward those who stroke the supervision's ego.

Try to work safely and within the contractors rules, OSHA laws... You get fired.

They specialize in firing their employees on the day before the person is eligible for permanent employment.

Make any noise about favoritism, rule breaking or intentionally sabotaging production and you're walked out.

Avoid this company at all costs.

I've never been employed by them, but have worked side by side with them.
Pros
None, unless you are a lazy suck up.
Cons
Illegal practices.
Lots of driving around and laid back job assignments.
Workforce Temp Service / Century Aluminum (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCMarch 25, 2016
Good company to work for. Has benefits and opportunities for promotions. Help you advance with prospect employer. Always open
to address ones concerns and needs.

al
Pros
Great employer to work for with good benefit.
Cons
They promote long term career opportunities.
always a fun and easy work place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 19, 2016
A typical day at work was always hot.
I learned how to build golf carts and batteries.
My co-workers were always fun positive workers.
There was nothing hard about the job at all.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have fun and work at the same time.
Horrible and degrading
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCFebruary 16, 2016
It felt like I was in a tv drama. Their was constant rumors and he said she said going on also way to many cliques. If you kept to yourself people still undermined you and tried to get you gone. If you struggled people were not there to try and help you succeed they just left you to fail especially being a young adult trying to begin a career no one was there to help they were all about themselves and who they could get rid of to move forward.
Productive work place
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 14, 2016
A typical day at work is four 2 1/2 hour quarters approximately with two 10 min paid breaks and a 40 min unpaid lunch. I have learned work ethic and the job has given me a sense of self motivation. Management in my experience is good, they demand the best out of their employs. Co-works work well together and get to know each other well as they spend a lot of time together. The job is very demanding on your body and the hours can be long and exhausting. The best part of working for this company is the guaranteed hours and the year long schedule. You also get good time off working 4 days off 1 then 2 on 2 off 2 on 1 off then 4 on 5 off and repeat.
Pros
Long breaks off of work
Cons
Long exhausting hours
Created Bill of Ladings
E-Z-Go Service Parts- Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 12, 2016
Everything in the job place was acceptable. I enjoyed working with the carriers and the personnel in the office. The hours are great. I crossed train in different areas of the company.
Cons
management needs a little more training.
Long-Term and Stable
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 11, 2016
If you are looking for long-term to perm, then this is the place to get started. Very quick on setting up interviews and offering positions. Great staffing company to get you going in your career field.
Pros
Free Uniforms Annually
Cons
Uncertainty knowing when full-time positions will be offered.
love being an officer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 7, 2016
love interacting with the kids teaching the structer and how to be outstanding citizens once they are release
Pros
benifits
Cons
no breaks
Its an ok company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMay 29, 2016
The company itself seems to be an ok company to work for. The people that work in the office as well as how they conduct business can leave a bad taste in an employees mouth.
You feel like just another number
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 26, 2016
Co-workers are nice when they actually hire someone that cares about working and not just about being there. Hardest part of the job is actually being motivated to go. Went from going because I enjoyed it to going because of the money.
benefits
Cons
feel like just another number. no advancement opportunities
Crazy
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 13, 2016
The consumers were completely insane. The coaches are great. THe troubleshooting was hard when phone would not cooperate.co-workers were just wierd, but cool.
Pros
bonus
Cons
pay and hours could be better
Typical Organization
Customer Engagement Specialist for Electrolux (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 19, 2016
They do have agents overseas so the employees in US get contracted to save money. Moving up involves a lot of politics. The opportunity to make extra money is constantly trimmed back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAU WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.

MAU WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Reviews by Location