MAU Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

not a good experience
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCAugust 9, 2017
I am going to start off by saying that I will never recommend them to anyone. The onsite staff at the place I worked were rude and unprofessional. I don't like the way the let people your woking on assignment treat the temps. They should listen and investigate the situations when they are brought to there attention.
Official response from MAU Workforce Solutions
August 14, 2017

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We would like to gain a better understanding of your experience so that we can continue to improve the day-to-day activities at our on-site locations. If you would like to share additional feedback with us, please email workforcesolutions@mau.com.

Operator (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 24, 2017
MAU is a great place to work. They provide stable work environments with friendly staff. I have been very please with the level of professionalism since leaving the Police Department and working for MAU.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Pay could be better
clean
Contec/ Saturation (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 18, 2017
the office is really clean and the work wasn't hard. I couldn't work second shift so I found something else.. the people were nice and hard working....
Very sorry company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 16, 2017
They take advantage of people trying to get hired with BMW. No matter how hard you work you will still have to work 5 plus years as a temp to get a chance to transfer to the line at BMW
Pros
Cons
ARLs
Great Company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 13, 2017
When I didnt have a job MAU was there for me. They kept me working and gave me great pay working great hours. Would recommend if your out of work and need a job this the place to go
Pros
pay, schedule
Cons
Fun and productive environment.
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 8, 2017
A busy high pace job, but was an interesting job. Meet a lot of wonderful people from many cultures, and backgrounds. Job not that difficult, just requires a lot of focus.
Pros
Get to work in diverse workplace.
Cons
Strict break times.
Fun, productive
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 8, 2017
An amazing job filled with nice people and an amazing atmosphere. Different cultures, good work place fast and understandable. Nice place to work with a group of people.
Pros
Nice breaks
Cons
N/a
Not terrible. Decent pay, hard to advance.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 16, 2017
Typical work is 10 hours long with frequent over time available. There isn't room for growth for most employees. You have to follow the strict rules they put into place. Management is always around to enforce.
Pros
Nice people, overtime available
Cons
Easy to get into trouble, physically demanding
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 12, 2017
constant calls all day, however I learned about Appliances and how to help the consumer. I love my Manager, hardest part of the job is not being able to assist the con. Coming up with a resolution is the highlight of my day.
Pros
Helping cons
Cons
Short lunch Breaks
Good company to work for
Production Associate I (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 9, 2017
They were a lot more fair to their associates and tried to do the right thing. I only had a few times where their hands were tied by the policies that they couldn't do anything.
Great staffing agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GA 30901June 8, 2017
Liked both sites that I was appointed to through the agency, learned how to use multiple fork lifts and certified through this company. the management and work place was excellent and would work for them again.
A good temp service to work for.
Forklift operator/Material handler (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GA 30901June 6, 2017
I was satisfied with the position I worked. I felt appreciated by my supervisor. And worked well with my co-workers.

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Temp position
Average
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 6, 2017
I was working for MAU at Contec The hours was ok. But my assignment ended. When I try to call the main office, the recuiter that sent me to the assignment never picks up her phone nor returns your calls when you leave a message. What kind of support is that. Upset about it, the client tells the on site manager that I can stay but, the recruiter decides to end my assignment anyway, how frustrating is that. I was not given the whole truth about the assignment anyway so I was going in blind. I had to find out the day I got there what the job really was and the policies were.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Some jobs don't even allow you to go outside for your 30 min breaks
Tedious but easy work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 5, 2017
I liked the job. It was just a lot of standing and they have a lot of strict rules, which seemed pointless to me considering I was only handling cleansing wipes. I liked the fact that we got paid breaks and paid weekly
Pros
Paid breaks, weekly pay
Cons
Strict rules
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 4, 2017
It's was ok not my choice of a place of work . I mean it's good for a person to get warehouse experience who had never worked in one before.. could improve on employee benefits
Productive & fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCMay 24, 2017
It was great working there. It was more re-laxed. Great co workers & supervisors . Good pay rate & benifits. The hours was Okay & they got a good culture.
Horrible management
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 17, 2017
The point system is way out dated , the supervisor didn't have real records and came up with the points she guessed I had , and then i asked could I leave early one day she " mau on site supervisor" gave me permission and said I would be fine , I returned the next day and she acted as if she had amnesia and said she never gave me permission. Although I had several witnesses and a head supervisor being one from the company I was sent to, mau still decided to end my assignment with 0 remorse or investigations
Pros
Quick employment
Cons
Poor management, horrible communication skills
Over all it's not that bad
machine operator (Current Employee) –  Beach island ScMay 14, 2017
working at this company has taught me how to do more then one thing at once in to stay alert at everything that's going on around me I also learned that you have be strong and have a lot of confidence to be a machine operator because there's a lot that comes with that job
Good place to start a career
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 7, 2017
MAU Staffing is a good place to start or have a job as a filler. Advancement is slow and shifts are rotating. The associates are really good people and they care. The facilities and lunchroom is really clean and well lit
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Rotating shifts
Great Opportunity
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 8, 2017
A typical day at work was stressful, however rewarding. I learned that management was even immature yet stressful. The culture was ok. The hardest part of the job was getting along with people that weren't on my level of understanding. The most enjoyable part was holidays and vacations.
Pros
The pros were benefits and vacations.
Cons
Immature people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAU Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

MAU Workforce Solutions Reviews by Location