MAU Employee Reviews

A productive place to work that you can take pride in.
Production Associate BMW (Current Employee), Greer, SCAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Friends
Cons: Management inside BMW indecisive
Worked hard as a team, helped others, learned to live with the indecisiveness. Co-workers very helpful and great to work with. Hours were not stable.
They try hard to make placement for you
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Graniteville, SCJuly 12, 2015
Pros: they help you quick in some cases
Cons: explaining EVERYTHING to the cliants
the hardest part of it all, is waiting on the phone call letting you know you have a job,.The bad thing.. is ,If you do get place and try the job and you know its not for u and u MUST leave because of health reason. Then they want hire u for another 2 years....but, over all their nice people to work for. and I do believe they do there best for u...
Learning every day.
Contract worker (Current Employee), Charleston SC.June 7, 2015
Pros: Controlled temperature fun place to work.
Cons: The pay could be better
I come to work everyday not knowing the challenges I will have. I see the task and tackle it. When done I look for more things to do to make the department work smoothly. Management is great and the workers are friendly too. I have learned different skills for different departments within the section I work. The work day is fun and staying busy makes the day go by faster.
Productive, clean, quiet.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAJune 2, 2015
A typical day at work was smooth and calm. I learned how to assemble parts for the cockpit. Management was amazing. My co-workers also were amazing. The hardest part of my job was banging my hand on the parts to keep them in place. The most enjoyable part of my job were the breaks that we got every 2 hours.
right now i work for them at GE and everything is TBD.
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee), GE Gass TurbinesMay 18, 2015
Pros: not under a contract
Cons: no benefits yet
descent pay , friendly management, I've learned how to operate every type of moving equipment in the plant. I have acquired great problem solving skills. I really like what I do and the people I work with.
Productive but under unstable circumstances
Machine welder (Former Employee), 1451 Marvin Griffin Rd,Augusta,Ga 30906May 15, 2015
Pros: Great pay, great hours, insurance benefits
Cons: Favoritism, break area so far away from work area
Most days were productive but some days wasn't. Due to bad parts or a machine being down. The company taught me the difference between good and bad welds. Actually , different types of welds. My Management was great up until my last year there. We had got this new manager and she quickly began to show favoritism to the permanent workers over temporary workers. But as far as my co-workers go. They were great. We actually were a great team for that shift and the job wasn't hard at all. just do what you're suppose to do and focus on what you're suppose to do and everything will be easy from there. So with that being said. Great work resulted with quality production. Driving in your city and passing a business that sales your products knowing that you help make it is the most enjoyable part of the job .
Ok work place
Billing Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 13, 2015
It was an ok work place. Lack of leadership was obvious and a lock of teamwork between departments or even interdepartment. Great company and product but needs better management for its employees.
Fast pace
Machine Operator (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 12, 2015
Fast and some time hectic. Working on five difference machine will make your day go by faster. Being responsibe for adjusting each machine for parts specification. Informing mechanic if machine isn't working properly. We all have a good relationship. I enjoy working independently,and doing my part for the team.
Overall amazing
Manufacturing Processing Operator GE Gas Turbine (Former Employee), Greenville, SCApril 29, 2015
Pros: Paid lunch, Regular 8 hr shift, Overtime occassionally, and Home on weekends
Cons: Healthcare and 1 year term
A typical day at work consist of getting my tools and supplies from the machines before performing my job duties. I've learned several things about the GE Gas Turbine and the importance of my job. Management is management. Somethings you aren't forced to do if there's no work for the day. You can just observe others craft or participate in other things like cleaning the shop floors. My co-workers are just what they are Co-Workers. Some are good and some are just bad. The bad one's tend to focus on keeping their nose clean and swaying attention away from their wrongdoing. The job is as complex and simple as it gets. The most enjoyable part of the job is working for 8hrs/ 2hr in between breaks as time goes by fast.
Manufacturing
Material Handler (Current Employee), Greenville, SCApril 29, 2015
Great company, great place to work at, makes lots of money. great hours. great people. great supervisor, great work environment.
Helps you learn to get on with the company
Temp Production Associate (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 4, 2015
Pros: good start
Cons: not much time
This helps you get on with the company they put you in but you only have a certain time limit to get on the company. You can only work for a certain amount of hours before you get on with the company or let go.
Machine Operator
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee), Beech Island, ScFebruary 3, 2015
I was responsible for operating a variety of machines and also make sure the parts are correctly assembled before passing it on. we also were responsible for our paperwork.
productive
Inspector (Former Employee), augusta gaJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: clean work area
Cons: short breaks
i enjoyed the admosphere. My co-workers were nice and helpful and the pay was extemely assume. Best job I ever had.
Good Place To Work
Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: schedule, co workers
Cons: short breaks, pay
Decent environment to work in...Great people...Pay could be better. Great schedule. My direct manager is the best I've ever worked under.
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: i was able to work while i took my lunch & come in on weekends to finish what was expected of me.
Cons: their hours were long, but a pay check is a pay check
I filed, made labels, ran errands, made appointments, organized desks, stock room, decorating for holidays,

Management was average, but not helpful to employees.

The hardest part of the job was leaving: knowing full well it was an employee placement company: they didn't budge a finger to help me.

The most important enjoyable part was the woman I worked with.
Parts delivery
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), Greer, SCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: 1st shift
Cons: no longevity
Deliver parts to line by the way of a tugger. It was a dead end job that company progression was not an option. A dirty company that do not care about their employees.
would be better if they called you back
Associate at Bosch (Former Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 24, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
not a good place to work for, they dont care about anyone. your nothing but a number and once you have made them their money they throw you to the curb like you never existed.
great place to work for
machine operator (Former Employee), Liberty, SCNovember 23, 2014
very friendly and helpful people it was a great experience learning new jobs,they were very helpful in answering any questions I had,,,i went in to work everyday with a great attitude I loved the environment and the people,my most enjoyable part of this job was producing quality parts to our company and the company being family orrientated
Dont burn any bridges here.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Augusta, GANovember 19, 2014
learned how to drive a lift.

got a better job from this one.

hardest part was balancing life and work.
good place to work
pigment/forklift operator (Former Employee), graniville scNovember 19, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: point system not reasonable
good place to work, its easy work. the management team could be better