MAURERS TEXTILE Employee Reviews

Great place to work progressive company.
Production lead worker (Former Employee), Lansing,MIApril 28, 2015
Pros: Always growing
Cons: Always being challenged to improve
Great place to work the owners are hands on and open to change..
Very progressive company always open to improvement management and owners are hard working. Co-workers are all easy to be around very stable and clean work place.
Janitorial Work,Sort Clothes
Sort clothes, janitorial work (Former Employee), MINovember 2, 2014
Janitorial Work,Sort Clothes
At Maurers Textile I sorted dirty clothes from whites and different colors, I washed and dried the clothes, and I did janitorial work such as sweeping and moping the floors.
Miserable and Poor Paying
Route Sales Rep (Current Employee), Lansing MIDecember 11, 2013
Cons: 14+ hour days, poor pay, horrible management
If you have any plan of maintaining your integrity or idea of what good customer service is, forget about working here. This is the poorest managed company I have ever encountered and I am embarrassed to say I work here. The only way this company keeps customers is by forcing them to sign 5 year plus contracts that auto renew without any notice. Walking into a business wearing a Maurers uniform is beyond humiliating, nearly every customer hates them. The only way they keep their employees is by forcing them to sign no competition contracts. Everyone that works here hates their job.
Not a good place to work
Route Sales Rep (Current Employee), LansingDecember 15, 2012
Cons: no real time off, no real breaks, non intelligent managers
Not a good place to work at all. The company offers poor training. The CEO will not talk to you. The staff is not happy. You will work too many hours. They disregard DOT regulations. They encourage unsafe work methods. If you get a day off during the week you will have to work the weekend. They promote idiots. Lots of people quit this job. Worse job I ever had.