Maven Realty is now hiring new agents for our Porter and Harvard Square offices!
We are a rentals first office, and have been in the business since 1984. We are very excited about the prospects of the apartment rental market for several years to come. We also do sales, so we hope you will eventually be an excellent, well-rounded, real estate professional. However, it all starts with rentals, and we want to make that very clear.
We are the only agency in the Greater Boston area that cares enough about their Agents time to provide all full-time agents with Employee Parking!!
- * * * * This is your opportunity to pursue a career in Real Estate!
We are looking for people who are ready to put everything they have into being a successful Real Estate professional. Although you can earn an excellent income in this business, it does not come without hard work. We can teach you to be an excellent Real Estate agent, and provide you the best tools in the industry to help you get the most out of your efforts. We cannot, however, teach you to be driven.
You bring the drive, and we will help you achieve excellence in this industry!
- * * * * This is not a desk-job. It is meant for people who do not want to be in front of a computer, or restricted to the confines of an office throughout the entire day. Instead, it is suited to those who have the will and the desire to interact with clients, landlords and properties on a daily basis.
- A Real Estate license for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- A clean, safe, functional, dependable car (4-door is preferred)
- The focus and motivation to succeed as a Real Estate Professional
This is not a part-time job listing. If you intend to apply, please understand that a minimum of forty hours per week focused on real estate will be expected of you. You should also be aware that this is a 100% commission-based position, and from past experience with incoming agents who have to attempted to split their time with other ventures, it has just not worked out for either side.
- * * * * The Maven Realty team is made up of people that truly enjoy Real Estate as a profession. We take pride in providing the highest level of service to our Clients and our Landlords, and we accomplish this by working together; thus, a positive, team-driven attitude is paramount. If you think you are ready to get started on making an amazing career in Real Estate, please send us an email with your resume. Thank you for your consideration.