Web Site: http://us.mavi.com/
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Premium denim retailer and wholesaler, Mavi USA, is looking for experienced Managers to join its core retail team. Customer focused experience and love and knowledge of denim is a must.
- Coaching team in order to ensure high levels of efficiency and increase in overall sales
- Managing all aspects of inventory control and loss prevention
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes in order to maximize profits
- Recruiting and interviewing potential staff; conducting appraisals and performance reviews; providing training and development to all team members
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of quality customer service
- Sustaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry; understanding forthcoming customer initiatives; examining the business and marketing strategies of local competition
- Supervising the sales floor during store hours; interacting with employees and customers; identifying and resolving urgent issues
- Maintain company merchandising standards. Set and revise merchandise presentation as necessary.
- 3-5 years of Retail Store Manager experience is a must
- High school diploma, College Degree preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent delegation skills -- ability to meet all deadlines required
- Ability to motivate a team while working as part of the team
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Open availability
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage (at no cost to employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Clothing Allowance + 50% Employee Discount
Mavi Jeans is a brand of denim founded in 1991, headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey. The company manufactures jeans for both women and men....