MAX'S RESTAURANT Employee Reviews

Good Learning Experience
Hostess and Social Media & Marketing Maven (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 16, 2017
I started off as a hostess at this small family-owned business and worked my way up to marketing. I learned a lot about trying to reach a new market base using my social media knowledge .
Great experience gained.
Preparation Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAOctober 13, 2016
I learned a variety of skills working here. Because of this I am confident in my work performance with other food company's. They took me in like a family member, which made it more easy going for me to learn. Thank you very much.
Pros
Free lunch, family oriented, great customers.
Fun workplace
Banquet-Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 4, 2016
As a banquet sales assistant we do sales call for the parties like birthday , christening , wedding and etc.
Paper works
Party Host
Setting the Party area
Buffet attendant
and Sometimes im a server in casual dining restaurant ,food runner and beverages runner and cashier

Confident in party hosting,setting a party area in basic doing paper works ,how to handle customer complaint ,flexible and patient in customers.

The hardest part of the job is when your supervisor expecting to much to you and it's failed.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your guest is smiling when you gave your best in customer service
Pros
free meal
Cons
no benefits and extra payment for holidays
Fun workplace and I learned Customer Service there
Busser (Current Employee) –  707 Markham Rd, Scarborough, ON M1H 2A8July 22, 2016
Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
Clean tables, make sure everything is clean and assist waiters. My coworkers are all nice people we help each other out. I learned Customer Service but the hard part is when we have a lot of customers at the same time, you can see everyone true personality there but we like I said earlier, we help each other out.
full time
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Manila, ARMay 3, 2016
my skills can relate any kind of fine dine restaurant and fastfood etc. ill do my duties and responsibilities that you assign to me . thankyou
okay
CSA - Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Pablo, CANovember 16, 2015
fun work place for a starter.
I gained new knowledge and experience in this establishment.
my co-workers are easy to get along too.
My supervisors taught me everything that i need to know about my job and my responsibilities as a CSA.
Pros
free meal
Cons
over time
Fun Place To Work
Server / Hostess (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto CAAugust 3, 2015
a typical day at work would be clocking in and see what station i was in, i would find out the soup of the day go make sure my side work is full stocked then start serving.
i have learned to become a great server and learned a lot from this restaurant
my managers are the best their the reason i became a server they gave me the opportunitiy to advance.
My Co-workers became family there.
the hardest part of my job was leaving the company there was never complaints, the most enjoyable part of my job was the customers because there was always great personalities that walked in everyday some bad some good some great .
Pros
60% off food
Cons
healthcare
It was fun and met alot of people.I learned alot about food and beverages,
Dining Server (Former Employee) –  Manila, ARMarch 28, 2015
Met different people.it wasn't easy to work in dining area.some guests are nice and some are not.but despite of that i still can manage my attitude and give them a BIG SMILE. Co.workers they treated you as a worker not a trainee.They're friendly and nice and easy to work with.most enjoyable part of the job is Learning all the jobs in dining area as well s in the kitchen area.
fun
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Laguna, CAMarch 18, 2015
yes yes yes it is..the management of this restaurant is very consistent in terms of timing,rules and regulations.i have learned not to be over confident on what am doing.always be humble.
Pros
friendly people
benefits
Serving Filipino delicacies
Dining Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00March 28, 2014
As a Supervisor in the said establishment, I was able to oversee the daily operation of the said restaurant. Supervising all the crews, doing the weekly inventory, planning events both for private and corporate accounts, In charged in terms of profit and sales as well. With all these knowledge, i was able to develop my supervision skills and be on top of everything. Hardest part, was to hire good people but giving them the best training would help them to become a better employee.
ake orders from patrons for food or beverages
Waiter/ Server/ Busser (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00March 5, 2014
• Greet the customer Escort customers to their tables.
• Check customer’s identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Biding Goodbye
I will call it a TEAM WORK company
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilppinesFebruary 2, 2013
Team work is very important, laid back, and with a very positive environment. I just don't like the SPLIT SCHEDULE.