We are an independent investment and financial planning firm serving globally oriented families from our offices south of Portland, Oregon. We are now searching for a talented and motivated individual to join our team.
We build globally oriented investment portfolios and offer personalized retirement planning, primarily for cross-border families – both international families living in the U.S. and anyone abroad with assets in the U.S. Because of this unique specialty, we are exposed to a diverse set of financial issues which can make our work especially interesting and rewarding.
We are a small fast-growing company serving an interesting niche of families, who are generally located along the West Coast and internationally. Many of our clients are originally from Europe, India or Australia, so it is important that our staff be comfortable communicating with a multicultural client base. Candidates with international backgrounds or experience are strongly encouraged.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Investment and Operations Associate will work in a team environment across both our sales and marketing, client advisory and operations groups. This person will be in frequent contact with clients and prospects; an outgoing and positive personality is a must. This person will gain a solid understanding of the wealth management industry and will enjoy significant opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Portfolio Management: Assist Portfolio Managers in delivering financial planning and investment management services to clients.
- Client Service: Interacting with clients on service requests, ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Marketing and Sales Support: Help coordinate our marketing efforts, which consist of both online content marketing and in-person events. Assist sales in managing prospect meetings and correspondence.
- Operations: Other general office support - opening new accounts, producing quarter-end reports, coordinating with brokerage firms, and managing business software (CRM, custodian interface, portfolio management software, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial services, preferably client facing
- Positive outgoing attitude is a must, we are a client service focused company
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, well organized and detail-oriented
- Desire to work in a small, entrepreneurial company
- An appetite for thinking creatively, seeking constant improvement, and voicing one's opinion
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Profit-Sharing Plan
- Benefits: healthcare, 401(k) and generous paid time off
- Open and supportive team-based environment
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position. Thank you!