Maxim Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,958 reviews matching the search
Kind management, and fun people to work with
Wellness and Influenza Vaccine Nurse (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 23, 2017
Set up wellness or flu clinic. worked with the patients and helped with any questions posed by fellow RNs. followed the recommendations on the machines. ensured that the appropriate flu vaccine was used.
great place
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 22, 2017
Great place to work. Car broke down and it was impossible for me to get there. pay good vacation time was great. Good company to work for. Many locations
Pros
vacation
Cons
travel
Good company
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 21, 2017
I started with this company a few months ago. The pay is really good. The insurance benefits are about what you would expect for a staffing company. But the team that I work with from the beginning of the hiring to after I was hired I was hired were all very friendly. And very responsive to my questions and concerns and in a timely manner. They send out emails that keep me informed with whats new. I love the face they someone is just a phone call or email away and they always check in on me.
Great Company
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 21, 2017
This was much a of team enviorment. We worked off each other. Each of our rolls were vital to all aspects of finding nurses and making sure they were compliant to work.
Do not expect much
LVN (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 20, 2017
Lower your expectations when working for any staffing agency. Maxim did hire me at a time that I needed a nursing job(thanks, Anna L!) Offices workers do the staffing which I do not understand. No vacation pay only 3 days of sick time yearly. No holiday bonus in the 3 plus years there. Only meet the branch manager in person once in person in 3 years. The office staff is helpful.........
Pros
Opportunities for work is ok when they last.
Cons
Offices workers making staffing to patients, no holiday, stingy on pay and sick time.
Non stressful atmosphere. Friendly employees and flexible.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJJuly 20, 2017
Overall its a good company to work for. They treat you with respect as an employee. They keep you current and up to date with in services and any vaccination you need.
Pros
Have company party for holidays
Cons
No pay raise
Productive and fun workplace
Bilingual/Bicultural Clinician (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJuly 20, 2017
I love to work for Maxim Healthcare because it had given me the opportunity to place me in different clinics throughout Ventura County and I have been able to share my experience and talents in a great work environment. I highly recommend Maxim!
Nice Staff
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed each day I worked for this organization. When sent on assignments, I was able to have a line of communication of what I needed to do as well as what was expected for the day. I was impressed at this despite the fact I did not have a direct supervisor physically at each site.
lots of learning experiences
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 20, 2017
I like that maxim has several individuals that has very different diagnoses and I am very open to learning new things. maxim is one of the reasons I chose to continue my nursing career.
Pros
can pick up extra hours as needed
Cons
dont get paid on days off. only receiev pay if your patient shows to your site
very stressful company to work for
HHA (Former Employee) –  Painesville, OHJuly 19, 2017
I did not care to work for maxim the management was terrible the scheduling was terrible the customer service skills in ghe office were aplorable. the best part of this job was being able to help the people in the community
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing

Want to know more about Maxim Healthcare Services?

Ask a question
No growth opportunities
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 19, 2017
great job for people fresh out of college. not ideal for tenured individuals. you wouldn't fit in. management is entrenched in their positions, and there is no room for growth for the recruiters.
great people to work for
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 19, 2017
Positive professional people to work for. Timely response to needs and always willing to help facilitate solving problems. Fair, responsible employer. Great team to work with.
Pros
flex scheduling
Cons
minimal selection and difficult to acquire fulltime on shift of preferrence
Great company
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 19, 2017
The company is great, but there were many times I got stuck on a case with no relief and had to risk my childcare or miss appointments or school because I was still at work with no relief. The pay isn't suitable for the amount of work and hours I put forth.
Pros
bonuses for covering a shift that isn't yours
Cons
chances that you may get stuck working more than your required shift without warning
They are no reliable
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2017
The staff is nice but they only care about them self and the clients they really don't care about the workers I had a client who went into the hospital and when he came home his nice took my job and with out maxim telling me anything until the last minute they didn't have any work for me or didn't try to help me find another client so I have been out of work for going on 2 months now and I have 4 kids plus bills
great place to work
Insurance Specialist/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Towson, MD 21204July 18, 2017
great place to work, very flexible and employment always available. Staff was great and very helpful, I recommend Maxim to others looking for temp to perm employment
New experience and continued learning
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  South Portland, MEJuly 18, 2017
This was my first time working in home healthcare and I was able to explore the differences between this and facility work. I enjoyed it because I was able to give holistic care to one patient rather than partial care to a variety of patients. I think the biggest issue working here was the communication between and office, employees and the client's family. Scheduling was also another major issue, this company promised 24/7 coverage to the family and during my 10 months working for the same client they were never able to provide that coverage.
Pros
Providing holistic care
Cons
Communication and scheduling
decent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC 29405July 18, 2017
it was a good job but I needed more, really laid back. and now im just going to keep writing until this thing gets its required bits about a job this is highly annoying
Its a great job if you are single with no kids
LVN (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 17, 2017
Benefits are not that great. It is a great job if you are single with no kids and going to school. They are very flexible and have many jobs to get experience from
Awesome team to work with!
Registered Nurse/Certified School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 14, 2017
They are really nice to work with. Maxim is always willing to accommodate your needs at times and willing to work "with" you. Their compensation is pretty decent too. The benefits are a little bit hard to come by since it's going to be depending on the hours you work at the month. So for example, you can lose your health insurance benefits if you didn't have enough hours to log in due to Summer break/winter break or any holidays when the schools are off..
ambiente profesional y amable
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJuly 14, 2017
una compañia muy profesional donde se ofrece servicio de excelencia

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Maxim Healthcare Services Reviews by Location