Maxim Staffing Solutions--Nurse Staffing

Maxim Staffing Solutions--Nurse Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee), College Park, GAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Having a job
Cons: no cons
Learned plenty of new skills. Flexible hours pay is decent. The staff is very helpful. There is always another assignment available
Stressful environment
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMay 28, 2015
While there are great opportunities for advancement with the company, it is a stressful work environment that is above and beyond reasonable expectation for any employee.
great place to start
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2015
have patience
be appreciative
be productive
ask questions
allow others to help you
ask for training
be open to learn
be a team member
focus on what is best for the patient
Great People
HRIS Analyst (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMay 27, 2015
I really enjoy my time working within the Maxim atmosphere. They are very flexible and family orientated. Their benefits and salary are up to par.
work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 26, 2015
Its Nice place to work if you need part time or per diem work. Tye staffing are nice and always there ti help anytime. they focus on getting there employees into hospitals etc..
great place to work
LPN (Current Employee), Tampa, FlMay 26, 2015
This is my second time with the company and I love it. The only downfall is the pay, every other aspect of this job is amazing. I work with a great team and even better management.
Personnel Coordinator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great team environment
Cons: no advanced opportunities for human resources
Maxim Healthcare is a great place for those 30 years old and under. It's geared toward teaching recruiters right out of college how to become great business people.
Great company to be associated with
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Heath Oh. Beaumont, Tx San Jose, Ca.May 26, 2015
Pros: Fun staff to work with
Cons: Can't really see any
Maxim is nationwide I have enjoyed working with different locations. Each location has the same work ethics and talented people.
If it wasn't for the case, I don't think I would work here.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee), Mid-Wilshire, CAMay 26, 2015
Pros: The family, the patient, my schedule, my pay, distance, flexibility to study
Cons: My patient getting better leading me to leave
I love my job, I could not have asked for a better case. Its close to my house, the family are very flexible and understanding to my needs. I can say that I have a close bond to my patient. Its bittersweet to say that she is doing so much better since my first day.

I have had this case since October 2013, working graveyard shift. It has been difficult at times to stay awake in the beginning, but after making some changes, my internal clock is used to the schedule. I see the baby in the morning and monitor when she is sleeping during the night feed and afterwards til 7 in the morning.

The company has been very accommodating to my schedule. I don't have any problems with them. I have nothing but good things to say. However I didn't apply here first. Before I worked with another company that almost forced me to quit. They never payed me not time. Until they didn't pay me in a month! After putting my foot down, I moved with Maxim and have not regretted my decision since.
very fun place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2015
working with people regardless of their disabilities is awesome when you have a great heart and the skills that help you preform your daily duties
Productive work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 20, 2015
My typical day at work is watching over pediatric patients while their parents get the rest they need. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things about children and their special neeeds
Made competition more important than costumers
Computer Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMay 20, 2015
I would have never have to work for this company. They have no respect for military or military family needs during deployments. They are willing to cut hours on military families if need time to get medical needs taken care of.
Tulsa Oklahoma-recruiter was terrible
LPN (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 20, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: all bad
So much inconsistency! No organization! They don't give proper training. Just expect you to go to job and I guess do enough to get by. Pay is lower than most staffing agencies. They have no experience in healthcare field other than marketing aspects. Seem more like telemarketers/car salesmen. Wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone!!!!
Performance driven company with no solid training program
Therapeutic Behavior Aide (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 20, 2015
Pros: Consistent work
Cons: Not enough training or workshops to enhance the experience.
I enjoyed working for Maxim Staffing Solutions but there was no solid training program for the Behavior Aides. I did learn however that most of the strategies that I implemented were learned through my Psychology courses that I had taken in college.
Very nice place to work
LPN (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 20, 2015
The company is straight forward and about business. I enjoyed my time here and the work provided. I would work here again.
Great Plade to get work
RN (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PaMay 19, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule around your life
Cons: none
I have nothing bad to say if you need log term contract work or an extra shift they will help you find a job. They are very professional and value you as a employee.
Flexible work environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJMay 19, 2015
Flexible work environment, ability to grow within the company. learning opportunities with nursing dynamics. improvement in management department...
This company is not a good place to work
LPN/School Nurse (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: the front office horrible.
This company did not care the skill level of their nurses they just want to put a person with the clients.They put nurses with no vent or trach experience with trach/vent clients.
Productive and great place to work.
LPN (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 16, 2015
Pros: Taking care and seeing the clients.
Cons: Short breaks, missed lunches.
Full patient assessment done. Blood sugar tested and insulin administered per MD orders
Arrive at patient's home Full patient assessed vitals taken wound care performed, and recorded. Wound care done per MD orders. Nursing note done

Arrive at patient's home Full patient assessed vitals taken wound Full patient assessment done. Blood sugar tested and insulin
administered per MD orders. Nursing note done.

Wellness clinics
Arrived at destination between 4:30am and 6am. Set up supplies.
Obtained client's weight. waist measurement, vital sign taken, blood sample taken and performed blood sugar testing and cholesterol screening done repeated with 12-to 15 patient's till 12 noon Discussed results with client. 15 . Repeated procedure from 1pm to 4pm
Co-workers always supportive and helpful always available when needed.
Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing and helping the client's.
Hardest part of the job is when you get stuck in traffic and late to your next appointment.
They pay extra for last minute.
Assist patient (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMay 15, 2015
Pros: They pay well and pay extra for last minute jobs.
Cons: It is a temporary agency. Working in homes can become a problem.
They have a excellent continuing educational program. They pay well. The staff is friendly and try to work well with their employees. They are laid back and make the employees feel comfortable. Work is slow to none sometimes.

1 2 3 4 5