Maxim Staffing Solutions--Nurse Staffing

Maxim Staffing Solutions--Nurse Staffing Employer Reviews

Never a dull moment, busy all around. Great work environment.
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Orange County CAJanuary 28, 2015
Loved working in an upbeat, environment. Coworkers communicate on a consistent basis to provide great customer care. Worked together to complete daily tasks also being able to help families in need of services is what makes it a success at the end of the day.
Large Healthcare Employer nationwide
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Columbia, MarylandJanuary 28, 2015
Maxim is a changing and growing company. It is a fast paced environment giving employees the potential to meet bonus monthly.
Great 1st job out of College
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: training, lunch, benefits
Cons: work life balance, management, hours of operation
This was a great job to have right out of school. The training was amazing, still using some of the tools I was tought. Managemant was good depending on location. This company takes care of everything extra that comes along with the job.
Many changes over the past few years.
Program Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 28, 2015
Maxim's leadership has done a remarkable job of taking the company through some rough times. Maxim's mission and commitment to its clients is to be admired.
flexibility
CNA (Current Employee), milwaukee, wisconsinJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: first time at a facility
You get to go to different facilities and meet different people as far as patients and co-workers. what i enjoy the most is helping others and making them feel as comfortable as possible. That's my goal and I reach it every time.
No Consisteny
CNA/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 25, 2015
This company to me is very disorganized, the recruiter are responsible for sending CNA's to patients homes and sometimes, I would arrive at patients house and a CNA would already be there.

Not enough work to offer, even though when hired, I was told there is plenty of full time work.
Exciting and ever changing
Hiring Coordinator (Current Employee), Matteson, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Started in 2012 as a CNA. Worked various cases, each slightly different from the last. By 5/2014, I became hiring coordinator. I've enjoyed my Maxim experience
Culture is not great, very micromanaged
Analyst (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 24, 2015
Not a lot of room for advancement, management has their favorites, high turn-over rate with entry level positions, employees often leave once they realize how long it takes to advance and/or receive a raise with Maxim.
Bad
Nurse (Former Employee), Ct.January 23, 2015
Pros: nothing
Agency in Rocky Hill plays favoritism
Never return calls
If you refuse a temp. position they hold it against you.
Nice Client
Assisting clients (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: very nice man
Cons: did not have enough hours
I assisted a man with a TBI and MS with daily living activities. Very nice man but I did not have alot of hours.
a good company
Processor/Billing Temp-Wellness/Flu (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 23, 2015
an all round company which cares about get the work done and the staff as well.
not worth it!
.. (Former Employee), New EnglandJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: very few
Cons: everything else
This company is not worth the time or effort. They sucker you in with this extravagant compensation package, offering to pay for your housing etc. The housing they gave me was an hour away from my job site, which meant a taxi ride and 2 trains to and from work. No rental car, transportation costs are not reimbursed, and with all of the traveling, there is no time left in the day for anything else. My first and last assignment with them.
Friendly staff, positive training very supportive
Medical Underwriter (Former Employee), milwaukee, WIJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: supportive staff and management
A typical work day was busy fast pace calling customers to evaluate health history, manage accounts, send letters, work pending and answer related questions. I learned to be more flexible than ever and also the importance of multitasking.
Management was very supportive and always ready to answer questions. Co-works were friendly, positive and very supportive. The hardest part of the job was having to leave after the assignment was over. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing something that I am passionate about such as helping people, I love underwriting and I feel rewarding at the end of the day.
nice company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle WashingtonJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: lots of job oppertunities
Cons: would like more hours
I enjoy working with the staff and management team. Lots of computer assignments. Looking forward to working and learning much more on the next job assignment. Staff here is vary helpful.
I was impressed of how they follow up with me.
Degrading job and pay
School nurse (Former Employee), Oakland caJanuary 19, 2015
Position: East Bay School RN
Pros: quick hiring process
Cons: poor pay, poor assignments, no benefits, lack of hours, lack of need for the human brain.
Essentially if you're working as a school RN in the school system you are a sitter. you are also working under super tight supervision of the teacher. This company is super broke in the millions so they do not care about their employers satisfaction; they just need to pay their debt. They are greedy and will deceive you in whatever way possible so they can sell you a product (your job). Job postings are especially deceiving. Be careful. Take this job at your own risk. It's a degrading job with degrading pay.
Productive and overal good work place.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: learning new things
Cons: lot of reports
The work was tedious but kept me busy. I enjoyed working and being able to learn new things. This company was a company of growth. When there was an opportunity to update / upgrade the company policies this company did so with great patience. I had a supervisor that had great knowledge and didn't mind working.
Was able to utilize nursing and computer skills in multiple environments.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Independence, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Was able to utilize nursing and computer skills in multiple environments.