ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE FULLY BILINGUAL (WRITTEN AND VERBAL) IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED. ADDITIONAL FLUENCY IN PORTUGUESE IS A PLUS.
About Maxx Marketing
Maxx Marketing is a global promotional marketing agency that connects brands to consumers with keen insight, bold creativity and cultural relevance. With deep experience in both integrated marketing and brand-based product design, we develop and activate engaging programs that drive transactions.
Maxx has 12 offices worldwide, including London, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzen, Singapore, Tokyo and Manila. We do business in over 100 markets around the globe. A career with Maxx allows for tremendous growth opportunities. We currently have employment opportunities in a variety of global locations and disciplines, including account management, project management, sales & business development, information systems and administration.
Maxx Marketing is a WPP Group company (http://wpp.com) and affiliate of Ogilvy & Mather, JWT, Y&R, Grey Worldwide, MindShare, Mediaedge, Millward Brown, and other industry leaders. To learn more about Maxx, please visit our website at: http://www.maxx-marketing.com
We are currently seeking bilingual advertising/marketing industry professionals for our San Francisco office located at 303 Second Street San Francisco, CA 94107. This role will support the client service manager and account team in the coordination and execution of promotional program activities for the LATAM market. Experience in the branded merchandise and product-based promotional marketing space preferred.
BA/BS degree, in Marketing, Advertising, Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, or others and minimum two years of experience working with Fortune 500 brands in the advertising or marketing agency setting. Experience with ASI online tools, ESP, Sage as well as other promotional products industry software preferred.
Must be self-driven, results-oriented pro with a clear focus on quality and efficiency. Detail-oriented, well organized, process driven with strong follow-through. Excellent telephone, written, and presentation skills required. Willing and able to work extended hours on occasion and to travel when needed. A team player that can accept a high level of responsibility and demonstrate continued accountability, with strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Project Management Day-to-Day Activities:
- Project Management: Develop and maintain per program files to systemize, organize and track project updates and timeline. Maintain communication with clients and internal operations team and obtain the necessary approvals to proceed with programs in a timely manner.
- R&D: Searching all references available (SAGE Online, internet, agency research materials, licensors, etc.) for purposes of planning and setting creative direction. Areas of research include: trends in the marketplace, study of target demographic, programs from client competitors, license property information, etc. Compile research materials for presentation to client for justification in program pitch.
- Solicitation and Brief Preparation: Interpret all research materials/client brief to develop project goals, work plans, timelines, creative direction and identification of resources required to meet program success criteria.
- Participate in Creative Brainstorm: Present research materials prepared. Actively participate in brainstorm with creative and engineering teams.
- Management of program development timeline: Coordinate with all members of the project team (US team, headquarters and satellite offices if necessary) to insure all program development milestones are met, including but not limited to: creative development, production, A/R and logistics (more details below).
- Prepare presentation materials: Coordinating with various internal departments, collating all data, assisting in finalizing presentation materials.
- Internal and External Client Service: Post pitch communication; feedback, modifications, material review, approvals and provide direction from the client to project team. Prepare next steps and action plans to meet all requirements. Coordinate with project team for implementation of action plan.
After Sales Service:
- Post-Program Coordination: Communicate with client regarding post program details and results. Prepare a post program evaluation that highlights wins and/or challenges with an action plan for improvements for future programs.
- Sample Management: Collation, collection, procurement, and distribution of internal and external samples.
- Logistics Management: Coordination with client's shipping and logistics department. Distribution of shipping documents, following up of shipping status and providing the client with up to date shipping information.
- Accounts Receivable: Transmit invoices to clients for payment processing. Follow up, preparation and transmission of delinquency letters.
- Presentation Development: Support account team to create and develop program concepts from strategy to powerful sales presentations.
- Quality & Safety Regulatory Research: Assist the QA director in researching Quality and Safety Regulatory requirements for Latin America.
- Market Research Support: Responsible for researching and compiling information on new business pitches, pop-culture and trends, technology and consumer insights utilizing online tools and WPP resources. Compile and dissimilate information to company's worldwide team
- Entertainment Marketing: Support creative and account team in entertainment media research, liaise with studios and licensing agency for property information, style guide, manage brand assurance approval. Assist in calendar planning.
Comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary commensurate with experience, full health benefits, 401K, company paid pension, and performance bonus.
Please email resume and a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this position by responding to this post. Absolutely NO telephone calls. Applicants not following these instructions will not be considered.
Please do not apply unless you meet the above criteria and qualifications. Due to the volume of resumes received, we will only be responding to those candidates we have interest in interviewing. We thank all others in advance. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Principals only. Maxx does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms.
Maxx Marketing is an equal opportunity employer that employs individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or any basis prohibited by law.
Spanish, LATAM, Account Executive, Promotional Marketing, Branded Merchandise, Premium, ASI, PPAI