Mayerson JCC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Every day is a power struggle at the Mayerson JCC
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 19, 2017
I've never seen people work like this. Everyone seems to be in competition with each other. While there are some decent people doing the brunt of the work, upper management seems to believe they can treat people however they like. While working here I was bullied, harassed and talked down to on a near constant basis.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Fun people to work with
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 14, 2016
A typical day at work was spent full-filling laundry room duties and meeting the needs of the Mayerson fitness members. I learned that its hard work, the behind the scenes does more than you think. The management was great and pitched in to help the workers when needed. The co-workers were nice and worked well together. The hardest part of the job was the physical part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fast pace work environment and I was always around people.
Wonderful being part of a community
Community Educator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2014
As a dedicated non profit community professional, I enjoyed working with the Mayerson JCC. I was able to take my relationship and team building skills and provides programs and services for multi cultural engagement.
A great place to work for all faiths and cultures
Child Care Provider and Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 14, 2013
I worked here as a lifegaurd and after-school child care provider during college. I would love the opportunity to come back and work there in the future. They have a community focus, and provide something for everyone. The facility is new with lots to offer.
Pros
Food and child care on-site, decent pay, great hours, benefits.
Cons
You may need to know someone who already works there, in order for your resume to get attention. Most employees are over-qualified for thier positions.