Mayo Clinic

Mayo Clinic Employer Reviews

Most enjoyable part of my job
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), Mankato, MNMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Awesome teamwork
Cons: Management/scheduling
I think the most important part of my job is the great feeling that I get from helping patients everyday and how much I am appreciated.
Good place to work.
Development Technologist (Current Employee), Rochester, MNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: Decent benefits
Cons: If you live in Rochester, MN and are a biology major it's Mayo or unemployed.
The supervisor you have makes a big difference. Mine for the most part have been very good. Most of the primary investigators are true to the data but, like many/all? places, there are those who get mad at the technologist because the data does not support their hypothesis.
I am very proud of the accomplishments that I have made at Mayo clinic.
Food Service Catering Mngr , Billing ,Patient (Current Employee), Rochester MNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: a great understanding of all area's of food services
Cons: no more advancement at this postition
Mayo clinic has been a large part of my career.
I have worked in most area's of the food services. This includes - Catering, Patient area's, Retail, Production and purchasing. I have a great understanding of the whole process what it takes to run a food service.
Productive and fun workplace
Behavioral Health Unit Intern (Current Employee), Mankato, MNMarch 16, 2015
I love that this position is challenging and rewarding every day. I am able to have a new experience every time I come in the door. And, the supportive environment and team effort makes it a great place to work.
Very relaxing place to work
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 16, 2015
People and patience are very nice. Staff is great. Love the job because i work with people. Amicable is a must. Having a smile and greeting people daily makes you have a great day everyday and during the time of work.
Monitor Tech
Monitor Tech (Former Employee), Jacksonville flMarch 14, 2015
Pros: environment, benefits, compensation
I loved working at Mayo in Jacksonville! It is one of the best companies I've ever worked for! They are organized and the atmosphere is great.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2015
Great place to work. Awesome outpatient pharmacy. Management is the greatest. The hardest part about this job was dealing with hospital employees. They made up most of the customers.
Professional organization with great benefits and good culture of learning.
Registered Nurse ICU Float Pool (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMarch 13, 2015
I enjoyed the flexibility and learning aspect of being a float pool nurse in the various intensive care units. Mayo Clinic facilitated learning and I felt like I was provided with a plethora of experiences in which I will use for the rest of my career.
great place of business
Office Assistant/ Lab Technician (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMarch 13, 2015
Experience working for a window and siding company, Transcription, Filing, Scheduling, Ordering, Record maintenance,Front office manager, Reception, Data retrieval, Equipment usage registering patients, setting up/updating insurance, verifying demographics, collection and posting direct payments, and providing an informational center for questions and directional needs, providing excellent customer service, excellent note taking
Highest standard of professionalism and patient care
Radiology Aide (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMarch 11, 2015
Excellent workplace and educational center where you will learn to be the best health care professional possible - unparalleled in technology advancement and patient care
Mayo Clinic Medicare Auditor
Medicare Auditor (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: loved meeting with patients
Cons: needed flexible hours
Met with patients in the gorgeous Scottsdale Clinic location -- before the opening of the new Mayo Hospital. Very nice working conditions and great coworkers; Management was well organized and I enjoyed the positive work environment.
Working Lean
Medical Secretary, Department of ENT (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2015
Mayo Clinic in Florida is a nice place to work. The people are friendly and patient oriented. We do find ourselves a bit short staffed, but that is probably the same everywhere. We do alot with what we have and patient satisfaction reflects that.
Wonderful Job
Sr Software Test Analyst (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMarch 4, 2015
I enjoy working at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. The most enjoyable employment. Great co-workers, supervisor and managers.
Good work atmosphere
Sr. Research Technologist (Current Employee), Rochester, MNFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: schedule flexibility, good salary
Cons: limited growth potential
It is a good work atmosphere. We work hard but our work schedule is flexible so that we can work our hours around our family activities when necessary. The hardest part of the job is when experiments don't work out as I like and the most enjoyable part of the job is when experiments do work out well.
Excellent Work Enviornment
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Rochester, MNFebruary 26, 2015
Cons: off site parking
I enjoy working at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. The people I work with are alot of fun, and there is enough to do durin gthe day to keep you busy.
nights
PCT (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: co workers were great
Cons: understaffed
I felt we worked with not enough staff, working nights and no one worried to much if were short staffed unless it was days. Boss listened more to day techs complaints more then night techs, our job was always changing to suit day techs. Most enjoyable was most of the people and patients I worked with.
Positive and fun working environment
Patient Care Associate - Resource Team (Former Employee), Mankato, MNFebruary 24, 2015
My co-workers were always willing to pitch in and help when we were busy. My manager was super nice and easily accessible.
Great opportunity to work with patients and faculty and staff
Patient Care Assist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: customer service
Cons: long hours sitting.
This position provided the opportunity to exercise my customer service skills using compassion and commitment to serving patients. Between documentation and working with co-workers, we create an enjoyable environment for our workplace. We have great leadership team members that work to make our days full of memories.
Great!
Patient Services Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement opportunities
Mayo Clinic is a culture within itself, but once you understand the culture you can grow. Co-workers care about each other, but advancement can prove to be difficult.
Productive and fast paced learning environment
Nutrition Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day at work includes assisting patients with creating their meal selections for the day with accordance to their individual dietary restrictions. Supervising meal tray line, editing meal tickets, monitoring tube feed inventories, operating a foodservice production system (CBORD) and documenting patient specific clinical dietary information through Cerner are all daily tasks at work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mayo Clinic

Multidisciplinary teamwork with coordinated care is Mayo Clinic's secret sauce. The not-for-profit Mayo Clinic provides health – Read more

Mayo Clinic Salaries