Mayors Jewelers

Mayors Jewelers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 10, 2014
Pros: ability to see first end new products which will be sent to the stores, have the advantage of purchasing at cost price
Cons: the healthcare benefits not desirable
A typical day at work starts with running Sales report in the morning. Creating orders. Contacting suppliers to verify pricing, items descriptions and availability of product ordered.
Interacting with various departments from Inventory Control, to the Finance Department to the Receiving & Shipping Departments ensuring the flow of orders placed, received and processed in system.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of completing all the steps to have the product sent to the stores. Beautiful pieces are put in display in showcases and sales of high end ticketed items are sold.
The atmosphere in the corporate office is enjoyable due to people bonding and enjoy working together to accomplish one goal, the success of the company.
a typical day at work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLAugust 3, 2014
Pros: i've learned alot through the years, and am knowledgeable enough to work in credit, collection, customer service, and/or all
my job at Mayors consists of multi-tasking during the course of the day. we start off by taking care of any web orders that have come in during the night. see if there's stock, if there isn't ,transfer the purchased item from a store to full fill the order. any orders over $500 we have to call the credit card company and do credit verification. we have to reply and take care of all the emails and requests that clients send in through the info email. answer them if we know the answer, if not, forward them to the proper store or person. also, credit applications come in, we have to determine if the person applying for credit is eligible. run a credit report, and analyze if they qualify. if they do, set up an account and give the store associate the account# to proceed with the sale. answer all telephone calls that come in from the stores or clients. look up accounts, take payments, explain why they are being charged interest, or why their balance is what it is. when clients are late, need to make collection calls to get payment. if they cannot be located, need to do a search to find telephone numbers of family members. make files for collection agency or attorneys to sue them. go to court for mediation. repossessions. bankruptcies.
Fantastic work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLJuly 26, 2013
Management is great. Great Benefits and Pay. Growth opportunity.
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Plantation, FLOctober 1, 2012
Management is great here at mayors. Employees all get along. Very fun and inviting company.

About Mayors Jewelers

Mayors Jewelers is a leading luxury brand retailer of fine jewelry, timepieces and gifts. Proudly reflecting a heritage of exclusive – Read more

Mayors Jewelers Photos

The new and improved Aventura store!
Our new Mayors store in the Mall at Millenia
Our beautiful retail location in the Boca Town Center.