1. Prepare and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in selection process, and administering pre-employment tests as required.
2. Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed.
3. Prepare source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
4. Establish, maintain and controll personnel, employees, recruitment relations records, files, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
5. Manage sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
6. Respond to and putting through various queries from managers and employees, and from other agencies or departments.
7. Exercise individual judgment while dealing with potential or real troubles on own initiative and bringing them to manager’s attention
8. Interprete, assist and advise employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications, leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
9. Conduct research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information.
10. Coordinate in volunteer and staff training events or programs and recommending resources, as needed.
11. Keep up current issues and matters in the organization related to HR department.
12. Administer and monitor new hire orientation programs.
13. Handle issues and inquires in unavailability of HR Manager.
14. Administer driving and criminal record checks.
15. Maintain and monitor records of exempt employee benefits and salary.
16. Maintain employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in timely manner.
17. Ensure effective reception or proper approvals on forms and enter changes in the system.
18. Prepare paperwork needed to create new employee profile and to place new employee on payroll.
19. Provide assistance in hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job board or website, reviewing applications and maintaining a spreadsheet on tracking an applicant.
20. Help in maintenance of employee directory and company organization charts.
21. Provide assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal process.
22. Interact with and supply information to employees, department heads, and job applicants.
23. compensation and benefits administration and record keeping; employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services.
24. Being involved in decision-making processes.
25. Carries out duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
26. Makes decisions and establishes work priorities.
27. Must possess an excellent communication skill.
28. Fit with the entire Project Team – need for strong interpersonal skills, organization, comfort-with-ambiguity, and passion.
29. Drive development of new technologies to improve and better results.
30. You must proactively develop relationships, identify opportunities to add value, and engage team members as needed.