The Senior Customer Service Representative coordinates daily work processes and procedures from call escalation, order entry, phone reporting, hourly time sheet processing and working with shipping to ensure on time delivery. In addition, to evaluate applicable procedures are in place for an efficient and productive operation in Customer Service.
Summary of essential job functions -- performs and supervises the following tasks
- Plan and coordinate the daily operations of customer service to ensure effective and efficient response to customer requests and resolution to issues
- Handle escalated calls, questions and technical assistance
- Monitor call center during peak hold times taking calls and responding to customer calls
- Generates daily and weekly Shoretel reports to monitor daily call volumes and agent activity
- Contact Regional reps, Dealers and Retail stores to obtain critical information to use when processing service requests and repair requests.
- Coordinate returns for credit from key accounts
- Provide back up for order confirmations
- Research/solves many problems regarding service calls, inventory, pricing, part numbers, credits
- Provide special reports to sales/ops/management as needed
- Point of contact for key accounts as defined by the customer service manager
- Enter Repair card data for Repair cards submitted
- Coordinate training on Priority system processes, products and other internal procedures
- Supervise and coach staff and develop job skills and capacity of direct reports
- Prepare monthly phone reports and evaluate service needs and impacting of report information
- Serves as point of contact for major customers related to warranty and non-warranty repair
AA degree with 5 years of customer service experience. Advanced computer user with experience using Excel and conducting data analysis. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience with call center software and phone system reporting. (Shoretel preferred)
Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Indeed - 17 months ago