MB2 Dental Solutions Employee Reviews

PPO Billing Coordinator
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 2, 2017
Overall the job was very basic and easy. The hours were flexible and they did work with you on family issues. Pay was ok, benefits could be better and some of the team mates were awesome! No PTO for an entire year!!!!!! No 401K!!!!!!!
No room for advancement and the manager takes a lot of smoke breaks so hopefully you can find her when needed!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No PTO, no 401k
Ingenuity - Innovation - Integrity - Inspiration
Employee (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 3, 2017
Joining MB2 has been the best decision of my career. This is a real TEAM environment. Everyone helps each other and we all succeed together. Our doctors are top notch and senior management makes sure we get the best of the best! Tough spots here and there, but what do you expect from a growing company? The growth is tremendous, business prospects are great and our future is so bright…! We work hard but we play hard too, never taking ourselves too seriously.
Pros
Culture, laid back, employee "fun", awesome!
Cons
need a 401k
Don't bother
Ortho RDA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 22, 2017
The worst dental assisting position I've ever held. Company does not care about the assistants AT ALL. Management and Doctors get paid mileage but assistants don't. Bonuses are little if at all and aren't bonus since you drive so far. Wear and tear on your vehicle but no compensation for it. Not enough hours to give. The distance is from Waco, Tx to Pleasanton, Tx. Management and Doctors get hotels but assistants don't. No opportunity for promotion. Only work here if you need experience, leave asap.
Pros
None.
Cons
See above.
Overall a good place to work
Orthodontic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 14, 2017
Sometimes employees have a hard time putting their personal life aside, but the people are nice and fun to work with. Easy job to catch onto. You do have to travel a lot.
Growing Company w/ Lots of Opportunity!
VP of Operations (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 30, 2017
MB2 is a growing company with lots of opportunity for career accomplishment and advancement if you work hard, share ideas, and participate in solutions to our growing pains (good pains!). I would definitely recommend checking out potential job openings; this is a place for a career - not just a job!
Pros
Advancement, Fun Culture, Resources to Be Successfull
Poor management
employee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 9, 2016
I stayed with them over 2 years. Clinics are invested by multiple partners and no one is there to take care of anything. Owners/partners don't really care what happens in the clinic. Doctors and assistants are stressed out all the time. Clinic managers are childish and vindictive. Endless rumors and trash talking which are often started by them. You will never get promoted or get raise unless you are in their circles. In summery, low pay, high stress, drama filled place run by underdelivering owners. I doubt those positive reviews are actually from previous or current employees.
Pros
you can do whatever you want at work because no one cares.
Cons
rumor creating, childish management team. low pay. no advancement
run
Dental Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 8, 2016
This job is very horrible Bri is the worse manger you could possible work for , a typical day there is over booked and under staffed you will be at work almost to 8pm and if you have a family this office is a no no !!!!!
Awesome place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Galveston, TXOctober 17, 2016
I work at one of the client offices. The doctor's I work for are great and so is the staff. They make you feel like your part of a family. I am a Regional Manager so I work with MB2 a lot and they are a great company to work with. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and a great resource. If you want to be a part of something amazing then this is definitely the company to join.
Pros
Work environment, benefits, and growth
Cons
none really
Productive and fun place to work
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 15, 2016
I have been working for MB2 for 4 years and I really enjoy it. The employees on my team are always willing to help out when needed especially to meet certain deadlines. MB2 is a great company and growing very quickly.. The owners like to reward the employees every now and then for all our hardwork and dedication.
Pros
Rewards like Breakfast/Lunches
Cons
Better Healthcare
Fun place to work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
The team I was placed, with was billing i enjoy the everyday schedule. I'm always trying to accomplish my end of day.
However, everyone I worked with is willing to help and are very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working here! I think the energy of the environment drives everyone to do their best. I learned how to work and prioritize multiple tasks at a time. I'm able to improve my research and presentation skills. We all work as a team to accomplish end of month. Environment is great!!!
Pros
Able to leave at a decent hour, Great Benefits, Flexible Hours
Cons
There arent too many true cons I can think of right know
Excellent company to work for
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I've been here for 5 years and have never had any issues or problems. I'm always treated with respect and fairness and if I should ever have any issues I know that I will be listened to.
Pros
free lunches, work with your schedule
A Sloppy Shady Mess
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 26, 2016
The company emphasizes it's need and desire to bring in recent graduates but want them to have experience or at least pretend to have it. Not only is this true in their recruiting for dentists but employees as well. Lack of training or desire to train their employees trails from their central office all the way to the individual practices and offices. No PTO your first year and you don't receive orientation.

They knowingly low ball their dentists and over work them.

Invest in your employees, provide training, and have managers who are experienced and know the ins and outs. In my short time there I heard multiple embarrassing conversations between leadership and its employees.
Pros
Newer Office
Cons
Horrible Onboarding and Lack of Professionalism
Awesome Company!
Director (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 11, 2016
I have worked for MB2 Dental for over 8 years, have had tremendous growth, and have formed great friendships. I enjoy coming to work each day and look forward to what the future holds!
Pros
Growth Potential
The sky is the limit!
Revenue Cycle Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work! If you have ambitions of learning and growing with a company as well as being recognized for what you are capable of this is the place for you. The management team here encourages you to learn and want to grow within the company. They will invest in you and encourage you to do the same in yourself, not only professionally but personally. Great people and working atmosphere, this is the place to be!
Pros
Growth, atmosphere
One of a kind
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
MB2 Dental Solutions is truly one of a kind. Everyone is productive and likes to have fun at the same time.

MB2 truly cares about their staff and everyone I have met enjoys working here. MB2 is growing quickly and there seems to be room for advancement in many departments. I only see good things to come at MB2!
Pros
enjoyable work place, business casual, room for growth
Cons
No 401k
Great Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 6, 2016
MB2 is a great company to work for. The employees are professional, friendly, and always quick to assist any new comers. The management is great, everyone in management always ready to listen to any concerns and help out any way they can.
Fun work environment at a growing company!
Director of Market Strategy (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 28, 2016
I really enjoy working at MB2. The company is growing quickly which gives us the ability to experience expanded job responsibilities and take on a variety of projects as needed. There is a culture of teamwork and fast career advancement once you've proven yourself. It is refreshing working for a company that rewards employees based on what they can do, instead of a stuffy corporate environment that rewards tenure over experience, attitude or contributions.
Wonderful Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 23, 2016
I currently work for an office for MB2 dental. Its a great company with a wonderful support system. Everyone is helpful and welcoming. Its a great company that is expanding!! Great benefits and awesome regionals
Pros
bonus, team building, training
Cons
nothing
sounds like a very nice place to work and I would be to work and to bw an assett to your firm.
i have no knowledg of MB2 Dental Solutions (Former Employee) –  greenville txSeptember 10, 2015
I have 28 years experiance in the truck driving field. Mosr of those I was SR Lead W Coast Dispatcher

While dispatching it is constant keyboarding,

I took it upon myself to go to school and learn to drive, i drove solo thru 48 states and canada, Very. Very pretty world.
Pros
the pros I will be making sure all of rhe work arreas stay clean and.readt etx
Cons
i will ways be neat and and ready to work.
Inovative Company having some growing pains
Director (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Innovative company growing quickly in many different directions.
Pros
Great ideas on dental compliance operations
Cons
Changing direction with operations and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MB2 Dental Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.