MB2 Dental Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor management
employee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 9, 2016
I stayed with them over 2 years. Clinics are invested by multiple partners and no one is there to take care of anything. Owners/partners don't really care what happens in the clinic. Doctors and assistants are stressed out all the time. Clinic managers are childish and vindictive. Endless rumors and trash talking which are often started by them. You will never get promoted or get raise unless you are in their circles. In summery, low pay, high stress, drama filled place run by underdelivering owners. I doubt those positive reviews are actually from previous or current employees.
Pros
you can do whatever you want at work because no one cares.
Cons
rumor creating, childish management team. low pay. no advancement
run
Dental Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 8, 2016
This job is very horrible Bri is the worse manger you could possible work for , a typical day there is over booked and under staffed you will be at work almost to 8pm and if you have a family this office is a no no !!!!!
Awesome place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Galveston, TXOctober 17, 2016
I work at one of the client offices. The doctor's I work for are great and so is the staff. They make you feel like your part of a family. I am a Regional Manager so I work with MB2 a lot and they are a great company to work with. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and a great resource. If you want to be a part of something amazing then this is definitely the company to join.
Pros
Work environment, benefits, and growth
Cons
none really
Productive and fun place to work
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 15, 2016
I have been working for MB2 for 4 years and I really enjoy it. The employees on my team are always willing to help out when needed especially to meet certain deadlines. MB2 is a great company and growing very quickly.. The owners like to reward the employees every now and then for all our hardwork and dedication.
Pros
Rewards like Breakfast/Lunches
Cons
Better Healthcare
Fun place to work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
The team I was placed, with was billing i enjoy the everyday schedule. I'm always trying to accomplish my end of day.
However, everyone I worked with is willing to help and are very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working here! I think the energy of the environment drives everyone to do their best. I learned how to work and prioritize multiple tasks at a time. I'm able to improve my research and presentation skills. We all work as a team to accomplish end of month. Environment is great!!!
Pros
Able to leave at a decent hour, Great Benefits, Flexible Hours
Cons
There arent too many true cons I can think of right know
Excellent company to work for
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I've been here for 5 years and have never had any issues or problems. I'm always treated with respect and fairness and if I should ever have any issues I know that I will be listened to.
Pros
free lunches, work with your schedule
A Sloppy Shady Mess
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 26, 2016
The company emphasizes it's need and desire to bring in recent graduates but want them to have experience or at least pretend to have it. Not only is this true in their recruiting for dentists but employees as well. Lack of training or desire to train their employees trails from their central office all the way to the individual practices and offices. No PTO your first year and you don't receive orientation.

They knowingly low ball their dentists and over work them.

Invest in your employees, provide training, and have managers who are experienced and know the ins and outs. In my short time there I heard multiple embarrassing conversations between leadership and its employees.
Pros
Newer Office
Cons
Horrible Onboarding and Lack of Professionalism
Awesome Company!
Director (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 11, 2016
I have worked for MB2 Dental for over 8 years, have had tremendous growth, and have formed great friendships. I enjoy coming to work each day and look forward to what the future holds!
Pros
Growth Potential
The sky is the limit!
Revenue Cycle Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work! If you have ambitions of learning and growing with a company as well as being recognized for what you are capable of this is the place for you. The management team here encourages you to learn and want to grow within the company. They will invest in you and encourage you to do the same in yourself, not only professionally but personally. Great people and working atmosphere, this is the place to be!
Pros
Growth, atmosphere
One of a kind
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
MB2 Dental Solutions is truly one of a kind. Everyone is productive and likes to have fun at the same time.

MB2 truly cares about their staff and everyone I have met enjoys working here. MB2 is growing quickly and there seems to be room for advancement in many departments. I only see good things to come at MB2!
Pros
enjoyable work place, business casual, room for growth
Cons
No 401k
Great Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 6, 2016
MB2 is a great company to work for. The employees are professional, friendly, and always quick to assist any new comers. The management is great, everyone in management always ready to listen to any concerns and help out any way they can.
Fun work environment at a growing company!
Director of Market Strategy (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 28, 2016
I really enjoy working at MB2. The company is growing quickly which gives us the ability to experience expanded job responsibilities and take on a variety of projects as needed. There is a culture of teamwork and fast career advancement once you've proven yourself. It is refreshing working for a company that rewards employees based on what they can do, instead of a stuffy corporate environment that rewards tenure over experience, attitude or contributions.
Wonderful Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 23, 2016
I currently work for an office for MB2 dental. Its a great company with a wonderful support system. Everyone is helpful and welcoming. Its a great company that is expanding!! Great benefits and awesome regionals
Pros
bonus, team building, training
Cons
nothing
sounds like a very nice place to work and I would be to work and to bw an assett to your firm.
i have no knowledg of MB2 Dental Solutions (Former Employee) –  greenville txSeptember 10, 2015
I have 28 years experiance in the truck driving field. Mosr of those I was SR Lead W Coast Dispatcher

While dispatching it is constant keyboarding,

I took it upon myself to go to school and learn to drive, i drove solo thru 48 states and canada, Very. Very pretty world.
Pros
the pros I will be making sure all of rhe work arreas stay clean and.readt etx
Cons
i will ways be neat and and ready to work.
Inovative Company having some growing pains
Director (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Innovative company growing quickly in many different directions.
Pros
Great ideas on dental compliance operations
Cons
Changing direction with operations and management
Great place to be a dentist!
Associate Dentist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TexasAugust 16, 2014
I have been a Dentist for an MB2 managed office for 2 years. I love my job and the clinical autonomy that I have. It's great to have MB2 helping behind the scenes, but they don't interfere with day-to-day office operations. Each office has state of the art equipment. The offices are owned by dentists and each associate dentist has a voice in their office. The office staff is friendly and the assistants are top notch! MB2 also offers great benefits to all employees..
Pros
Beautiful offices, great benefits, high pay, good hours
Favoritism/Hostile Work Environment.
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corsicana TXJuly 28, 2014
Long hours with no appreciation or acknowledgement of any kind. Lots of back stabbing just so the office manger will look good. The office manger is a hypocrite, two-faced, dishonest person who makes discussions on a personal level rather than a professional one. If she feels like you get in the way or if you go to upper management about her behavior, or any other concerns she will find away to get rid of you. It's really difficult to succeed and grow in this office due to the lack of proper management and no appreciation for any of the staff.
Pros
Healthcare
Great company to work for!
HR Advocate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 11, 2014
MB2 is a great company to gain experience. If you are looking to gain a lot of experience, this is the company for you. The benefits are great (free medical insurance). Overall, the vibe of the company is positive and inviting.
Pros
company culture
Great Company!
HR Advocate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TX, USAJune 11, 2014
MB2 Dental Solutions is a great company to work for. The company does a lot of fun activities for their employees. There is a lot of growth potential and everyone gets along very well.
A Company That Needs Work
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 27, 2014
MB2 Dental executives have a common goal, but that goal does not include their employees. There is no room for growth, only more work with less pay. The employees are hard-working and deserve every bit of recognition, but sadly do not see any from their higher-ups.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MB2 Dental Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2