MB2 Dental Solutions Culture reviews

Growing Company w/ Lots of Opportunity!
VP of Operations (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 30, 2017
MB2 is a growing company with lots of opportunity for career accomplishment and advancement if you work hard, share ideas, and participate in solutions to our growing pains (good pains!). I would definitely recommend checking out potential job openings; this is a place for a career - not just a job!
Pros
Advancement, Fun Culture, Resources to Be Successfull
Awesome place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Galveston, TXOctober 17, 2016
I work at one of the client offices. The doctor's I work for are great and so is the staff. They make you feel like your part of a family. I am a Regional Manager so I work with MB2 a lot and they are a great company to work with. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and a great resource. If you want to be a part of something amazing then this is definitely the company to join.
Pros
Work environment, benefits, and growth
Cons
none really
Fun place to work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
The team I was placed, with was billing i enjoy the everyday schedule. I'm always trying to accomplish my end of day.
However, everyone I worked with is willing to help and are very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working here! I think the energy of the environment drives everyone to do their best. I learned how to work and prioritize multiple tasks at a time. I'm able to improve my research and presentation skills. We all work as a team to accomplish end of month. Environment is great!!!
Pros
Able to leave at a decent hour, Great Benefits, Flexible Hours
Cons
There arent too many true cons I can think of right know
The sky is the limit!
Revenue Cycle Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work! If you have ambitions of learning and growing with a company as well as being recognized for what you are capable of this is the place for you. The management team here encourages you to learn and want to grow within the company. They will invest in you and encourage you to do the same in yourself, not only professionally but personally. Great people and working atmosphere, this is the place to be!
Pros
Growth, atmosphere
Cons
Fun work environment at a growing company!
Director of Market Strategy (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 28, 2016
I really enjoy working at MB2. The company is growing quickly which gives us the ability to experience expanded job responsibilities and take on a variety of projects as needed. There is a culture of teamwork and fast career advancement once you've proven yourself. It is refreshing working for a company that rewards employees based on what they can do, instead of a stuffy corporate environment that rewards tenure over experience, attitude or contributions.
Wonderful Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 23, 2016
I currently work for an office for MB2 dental. Its a great company with a wonderful support system. Everyone is helpful and welcoming. Its a great company that is expanding!! Great benefits and awesome regionals
Pros
bonus, team building, training
Cons
nothing
Great company to work for!
HR Advocate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 11, 2014
MB2 is a great company to gain experience. If you are looking to gain a lot of experience, this is the company for you. The benefits are great (free medical insurance). Overall, the vibe of the company is positive and inviting.
Pros
company culture