MB2 Dental Solutions Management reviews

Don't bother
Ortho RDA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 22, 2017
The worst dental assisting position I've ever held. Company does not care about the assistants AT ALL. Management and Doctors get paid mileage but assistants don't. Bonuses are little if at all and aren't bonus since you drive so far. Wear and tear on your vehicle but no compensation for it. Not enough hours to give. The distance is from Waco, Tx to Pleasanton, Tx. Management and Doctors get hotels but assistants don't. No opportunity for promotion. Only work here if you need experience, leave asap.
Pros
None.
Cons
See above.
Poor management
employee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 9, 2016
I stayed with them over 2 years. Clinics are invested by multiple partners and no one is there to take care of anything. Owners/partners don't really care what happens in the clinic. Doctors and assistants are stressed out all the time. Clinic managers are childish and vindictive. Endless rumors and trash talking which are often started by them. You will never get promoted or get raise unless you are in their circles. In summery, low pay, high stress, drama filled place run by underdelivering owners. I doubt those positive reviews are actually from previous or current employees.
Pros
you can do whatever you want at work because no one cares.
Cons
rumor creating, childish management team. low pay. no advancement
Excellent company to work for
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I've been here for 5 years and have never had any issues or problems. I'm always treated with respect and fairness and if I should ever have any issues I know that I will be listened to.
Pros
free lunches, work with your schedule
A Sloppy Shady Mess
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 26, 2016
The company emphasizes it's need and desire to bring in recent graduates but want them to have experience or at least pretend to have it. Not only is this true in their recruiting for dentists but employees as well. Lack of training or desire to train their employees trails from their central office all the way to the individual practices and offices. No PTO your first year and you don't receive orientation.

They knowingly low ball their dentists and over work them.

Invest in your employees, provide training, and have managers who are experienced and know the ins and outs. In my short time there I heard multiple embarrassing conversations between leadership and its employees.
Pros
Newer Office
Cons
Horrible Onboarding and Lack of Professionalism
The sky is the limit!
Revenue Cycle Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work! If you have ambitions of learning and growing with a company as well as being recognized for what you are capable of this is the place for you. The management team here encourages you to learn and want to grow within the company. They will invest in you and encourage you to do the same in yourself, not only professionally but personally. Great people and working atmosphere, this is the place to be!
Pros
Growth, atmosphere
Great Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 6, 2016
MB2 is a great company to work for. The employees are professional, friendly, and always quick to assist any new comers. The management is great, everyone in management always ready to listen to any concerns and help out any way they can.
Inovative Company having some growing pains
Director (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Innovative company growing quickly in many different directions.
Pros
Great ideas on dental compliance operations
Cons
Changing direction with operations and management