MB2 Dental Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

Don't bother
Ortho RDA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 22, 2017
The worst dental assisting position I've ever held. Company does not care about the assistants AT ALL. Management and Doctors get paid mileage but assistants don't. Bonuses are little if at all and aren't bonus since you drive so far. Wear and tear on your vehicle but no compensation for it. Not enough hours to give. The distance is from Waco, Tx to Pleasanton, Tx. Management and Doctors get hotels but assistants don't. No opportunity for promotion. Only work here if you need experience, leave asap.
Pros
None.
Cons
See above.
Poor management
employee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 9, 2016
I stayed with them over 2 years. Clinics are invested by multiple partners and no one is there to take care of anything. Owners/partners don't really care what happens in the clinic. Doctors and assistants are stressed out all the time. Clinic managers are childish and vindictive. Endless rumors and trash talking which are often started by them. You will never get promoted or get raise unless you are in their circles. In summery, low pay, high stress, drama filled place run by underdelivering owners. I doubt those positive reviews are actually from previous or current employees.
Pros
you can do whatever you want at work because no one cares.
Cons
rumor creating, childish management team. low pay. no advancement
Awesome place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Galveston, TXOctober 17, 2016
I work at one of the client offices. The doctor's I work for are great and so is the staff. They make you feel like your part of a family. I am a Regional Manager so I work with MB2 a lot and they are a great company to work with. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and a great resource. If you want to be a part of something amazing then this is definitely the company to join.
Pros
Work environment, benefits, and growth
Cons
none really
Fun place to work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 7, 2016
The team I was placed, with was billing i enjoy the everyday schedule. I'm always trying to accomplish my end of day.
However, everyone I worked with is willing to help and are very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working here! I think the energy of the environment drives everyone to do their best. I learned how to work and prioritize multiple tasks at a time. I'm able to improve my research and presentation skills. We all work as a team to accomplish end of month. Environment is great!!!
Pros
Able to leave at a decent hour, Great Benefits, Flexible Hours
Cons
There arent too many true cons I can think of right know
One of a kind
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 7, 2016
MB2 Dental Solutions is truly one of a kind. Everyone is productive and likes to have fun at the same time.

MB2 truly cares about their staff and everyone I have met enjoys working here. MB2 is growing quickly and there seems to be room for advancement in many departments. I only see good things to come at MB2!
Pros
enjoyable work place, business casual, room for growth
Cons
No 401k
Wonderful Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 23, 2016
I currently work for an office for MB2 dental. Its a great company with a wonderful support system. Everyone is helpful and welcoming. Its a great company that is expanding!! Great benefits and awesome regionals
Pros
bonus, team building, training
Cons
nothing
Great place to be a dentist!
Associate Dentist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TexasAugust 16, 2014
I have been a Dentist for an MB2 managed office for 2 years. I love my job and the clinical autonomy that I have. It's great to have MB2 helping behind the scenes, but they don't interfere with day-to-day office operations. Each office has state of the art equipment. The offices are owned by dentists and each associate dentist has a voice in their office. The office staff is friendly and the assistants are top notch! MB2 also offers great benefits to all employees..
Pros
Beautiful offices, great benefits, high pay, good hours
Great company to work for!
HR Advocate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 11, 2014
MB2 is a great company to gain experience. If you are looking to gain a lot of experience, this is the company for you. The benefits are great (free medical insurance). Overall, the vibe of the company is positive and inviting.
Pros
company culture
Great Team, Great Doctors
Orthodontics Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Regional (Texas) Different CitiesMarch 24, 2014
Managing an entire region for orthodontics program, working with six diferent managers on site and travel most of the time.
Pros
Traveling and great benefits