MBM Foodservice Distribution

MBM Foodservice Distribution Employer Reviews

Not much time for a life....
Transportation (Current Employee), USAOctober 12, 2013
It's just complete chaos, all the time. If you want a home life, then this isn't the place you want to work.
Archaic management style = Poor work environment
Manager (Former Employee), OhioSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: competitive pay and benefits
Cons: lack of concern for employee welfare
Senior management shows little concern for employees. Employees work excessive hours for thankless staff of senior management. Senior management style is by threat of punishment rather than being supportive and encouraging.
Transportation Coordinator
Transportation & Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Napoleon, OHJune 30, 2013
Loved the job! Left only to pursue my own business venture. I almost wish I had not quit. I learned a lot of new things here in the trucking world. I am glad they gave me the opportunity to learn!
Not a clean I would recommend.
Food Auditor/Order selector in warehouse (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMarch 12, 2013
Pros: it was close enough for me to walk to.
Cons: i worked there.
I worked in the warehouse in Lakeland, FL. That place was an unclean and unsafe building. The other employees only think of themselves. They rarely help another unless youre in the clique.
very low values and good ole boy
General Manager (Former Employee), Newnan, GADecember 19, 2012
Cons: benefits, honesty, integrity
AFTER 6 YEARS OF DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT WITH THIS COMPANY I WAS WARNED WHEN I TOOK THIS JOB THAT IT WOULD BE A MISTAKE AND IT WAS.
fun good people that do work there
yardman (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 1, 2012
Pros: they would feed us sometimes
Cons: lot of times no breaks
MOST dis organized place i ever worked fast paced loved the work and most of the people.learned the food servce is demanding .and if they would all be on the same page and work together the job and rewards are more satisfactory
Average employer with average values and philosophy.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 14, 2012
Average business mentality. Not an overly upbeat place. There were some challenging projects, but mostly it was the same thing day to day. Not horrible, just a little boring.
Excellent Pay bad loads
Driver Representative (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 4, 2011
Pros: home time
Cons: micro-mangaged
If you don't mind being micro-managed, then this is the place for you. The problems with MBM are as follows: They have several checks in place to make sure their drivers are on the route and on time. Only one is needed and that works half the time. The warehouse personnel don't know or are to lazy to T-stack the pallets so they don't fall over and damage – more... product. Collapsable items on the bottom with heavy items on top. They don't secure the load like recommended. Shrink wrap is on with a single wrap. When you bring it to the attention of management they either ignore it or pass the buck so the next person can ignore it. No consequences are given to those loaders that cannot do the job properly. The load rates are out of range for these guys from my personal opinion. On the delivery end they give you an unload time that is the same for each stop. This is not conceivable considering each stop is different from personnel to amount of product needing to be unloaded.
The equipment you drive and pull is newer but has been severely damaged by misuse and neglect by drivers and lease companies.
So if you can deal with all that, then you can work for this company. The per mile rate is .38, they pay for each stop, each piece, and backhaul and Wait pay. I make good money and am home every night. I get one day off a week. Drivers needed. – less

About MBM Foodservice Distribution

MBM offers excellent career opportunities in its many Distribution Centers across the country. If you have the experience and – Read more