MBM Employee Reviews

Always learned something new
Inventory Analyst Management (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 16, 2016
Did not get proper training on position when transferred was always helping my boss with her work load and very frustration. made some great friends. My manager was not a team leader my boss was a great leader and very understanding could of have worked for him forever his training and meetings where great
Pros
GREAT PAY
Cons
manager was not a team player
it is a job when you need one
Data processing/shipping clerk/export coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJune 23, 2016
The work environment is not conducive to harmony because perception is the reality so if someone perceives you to do something and they report you first, you get written up for the perception. Not an incident but one persons perception and it stays in your personnel file forever, which you are not allowed to see.
It is very difficult to keep a job here but if you can there are great benefits. I loved my actual job. I did a variety of things all day and had my own office and set my own pace.
Pros
free coffee and soda, foosball, popcorn machine, big screen tv with cable channels
Cons
The people are difficult to work, they are not very accepting of people unlike themselves or with disablilities, this wants another con before it will let me go on, so here is nothing the cons are yours to see if you work there.
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service/Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 10, 2016
A typical day at work is i come in and i get my work ready for the day, talk to the people i work with and make sure i have all the information that is needed for our work day. All my co-workers are like my family, i enjoy working with them very much. The most enjoyable part of my day is when i am able to help my customers with a bad situation and make it good. The hardest part of my job is when printers fail.
Pros
free lunches and great people to work with
Cons
long nights
To much negativity from Managers
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Mason City, IA/ Aurora coJuly 11, 2016
I could be a great place to work if the Managers would show a little more compassion towards the others co workers and not brow beat them daily. It makes it to where the co workers don't or are afraid to do anything for fear of getting brow beat.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Absuvie Management
Sinking slave ship
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 23, 2016
typical day at work is no less than 12 hour shift.
frequently 13-15 hr shift 1 or 2 15 hr shifts a week
the lower positions are a tight-knit group .
Pros
Pay is decent if you don't mind a bad work/life balance
Cons
terrible upper management. they preach teamwork but really mean you do it
owner is very transparent
Remote Revenue Cycle Analyst and Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 18, 2016
I loved working here. I was able to do my job from home. It was a great opportunity to work there. I have a 4-year old and did not have to worry about daycare.
Pros
at home work
Cons
business was sold
Very Good Company Sold to Mclane
Corporate Director Fleet Operations & Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 31, 2016
It is a great company and If I had not been laid off after the sale of the company I would have retired at MBM.

MBM was privately held and sold to a publicly traded company.
loading and unloading trucks
forklift drivers, picker, unload trucks (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAApril 6, 2016
warehouse receiving / shipping been here 20+ yrs experience self -motivated team oriented committed to the high standard of quality control of product and safety

We have busy days unloading and loading trucks, picking orders to be shipped out to restaurants,
Pros
health care was good
very good company
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 21, 2016
Enjoyed working there get all the overtime you could stand as long as you were being productive. Had wreck car was totaled and wasn't able to get to work
Pros
great environment
Cons
to short of breaks
bad company
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 3, 2016
management sucks poor equipment unorganized no off day not caring poor training long hour and not long enough breaks i learn house to use pallet jack
If you wanna work like a slave this is the place to go.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJanuary 14, 2016
Management doesn't do a thing for employees. Management doesn't let employees know of any changes. Workers are selfish and only care about themselves. Employees drop left and right because of unsafe work environment, horrible management, no equipment to pull with, equipment is constantly breaking down.
Benefits
Cons
Having to work for such a poorly taken care of company
Work!
Loader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 4, 2016
You could literally work for about 19 hours straight a day and they would pay you to do so. What ever you could work they would pay, i loved it at first, then i realized i started losing friends and relationships because of long hours i put in for the good money.
Pros
Money!
Cons
Hours.
Enjoyable place of employment
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Taylorville, ILJanuary 9, 2016
Gather run information from the DC, complete driver check off, deliver product to several restaurant chains, pick up back hauls and meet delivery times.
Pros
Great 401K package, health insurance, and incentive pakages
Cons
Constant manually lifting of product
Horrible Management bad equipment. Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Aurora /Denver CoOctober 4, 2015
Horrible Management surprised this Company is worth 10 billion. Micromanged to death. Junk Tractors and Trailers always a equipment issue.Working long and sometimes unsafe conditions. Scheduling always late then blame the driver. People drop like flies because their management is ran by a bunch of lazy do nothing Clowns who are above all incompetent. If you are are a investor and want to lose money invest in MBM.
Pros
Cons
Every thing.
Great pay and benefits just strenuous hours and environment
Supervisor - Lee Wiggins (Current Employee) –  NCOctober 16, 2015
The MBM warehouse is a great place if your looking for a solid steady income with great benefits but the hours and environment such as the freezer are very tough on the body along with balancing a full time college schedule.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Tough work on body and hard to balance
Productive fast pasted labor job
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2015
Fast pasted mostly every one was energetic. Everyone was allways on coffee or energy drinks hard work there is a lot of money in that business and they love there Co Workers.My most enjoyable part of the job was the traveling waking up every morning and going to sleep in another city i loved it.I learned that hard work and dedication can get you farther than you think it will.
Pros
Free meals at every delivery also hotel rooms.
Cons
HEALTH CARE
I really like working for this company
Independent Contract Driver/Tractor Trailer (Current Employee) –  Winona, MNJuly 18, 2015
Typical day is the same as any other trucking job though I am home daily.

We load flour and deliver flour for the food industry. Back hauls vary.

As an independent contract driver I choose when and how much I work.
great job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 8, 2015
hard job great pay bout you work alot of hours so takes time away from family and thats about it oh but the weight loss due to the work was very good
Pros
great pay
fast paced work
selector (Former Employee) –  pleasontanAugust 24, 2015
fast paced workplace, great employees, need improvement on management. lack of care for their employees. freezer selector pulls the most cases out of any other warehouse.
Enjoyed working
truck driver (Former Employee) –  lewisville texasJuly 10, 2015
I really enjoyed working for mbm it gave me a lot of experience needed for a truck driving position,and am able to work at any trucking company whether it be loading the trailers to delivering and unloading the trucks.

2.9