MBS Insight Employee Reviews

Production floor was good work environment
production programmer (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJuly 4, 2012
My wife has been employed by this company for about 13 years now as an account executive
At the time I was hired, this was not my field, but I was hired with the stipulation that I would be on a trial basis and trained for production programming position as I had general office/warehouse expetience
Pros
good salary, good hours, worked at same facility as my wife; benefits
Workplace was productive
Work Scheduling Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 24, 2012
MBS in its beginnings was a company who valued their employees, made their clients number one. A day at work was very diversified, enjoyed the challenges and knowledge I learned. Working as a team with my co-workers was at times hard, learned communication skills which made it easier to learn that everyone needed to be approached differently. The hardest part of the job was being relied on to help the entire company on any troubles they were having on any software applications on top of managing and keeping my own job above and up to date. I multi-tasked and at the end of the day was able to get the job done. I enjoyed the people I worked with and some of the social events I had a part of putting together for employee morale.
It was a very productive and rewarding work place.
Batch Process Engineer/Computer Operator II (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NY 11722August 25, 2015
My work in the Data Center was always very productive. As Company business grew, our positions became that much more important, and diversified. We did work 24 hours a day, and we worked On-site and remotely, year round.
Pros
Never a shortage of work to be done.
Cons
Sometimes had to give up some personal time, i.e weekends.
Fast paced agency environment
Sr. Business Analyst & Statistician (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 6, 2012
Not a bad place to work. Great people and relaxed but productive work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MBS Insight. Our community is ready to answer.

MBS Insight Reviews by Location