Mc Labor Sources, Inc. IT Division. Is now accepting Resumes only, for an Assistant Systems Administrator for a Portsmouth, NH client supporting the Naval Shipyard. For our Client .
The Assistant Systems Administrator will support server and network operations in a small data center, working alongside a team of two other network and system administrators. Experience with Windows 2008 Server products and roles, as well as McAfee firewall administration is a must. This position will also:
· Help manage and troubleshoot existing network and system environments
· Provide administration, operation management, and support
· Vulnerability and configuration change management
· Execute maintenance and performance tuning measures
· Log monitoring and system security
· Install and configure new hardware and software
· Modify user account information, resetting passwords, etc. through Active Directory; Group Policy object management
· Assist with documentation of system configuration
· Windows 2008 Server administration, including Active Directory
· McAfee firewall administration
· Virtualization experience
· Security+ certified Cisco exp a must have also.
· MCITP certified Must Have
· Current Secret Clearance preferred
MUST be capable of obtaining a DoD security clearance.
The client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match up and many other benefits . This is a Permanent Opportunity with our Client . No Telecommute . Must be Available to work on Site, please contact me today !
Excellent Opportunity for someone to start with a Top Seacoast Employer ! and put to work, all their cutting edge technology skills !