OVERVIEW: The Receptionist is responsible for providing an outstanding and enjoyable first impression to our customers, suppliers, and employees. This position also insures internal satisfaction and efficiencies by managing the fast paced nature of our front desk and general administrative duties within a professional office atmosphere.
1.Customers receive outstanding service.
2.Customers, suppliers, and employees are helped in a timely manner and are given accurate information.
3.The mailroom is well stocked, organized and maintained.
4.All office supplies are ordered in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner.
5.All general use office equipment is functioning.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY & KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Professionally answer a large volume of incoming phone calls and redirect calls accordingly.
- Maintain company phone directories & visitor log book
- Manage and prepare coverage schedule for all lunches/vacations.
- The Receptionist is expected to have the main phone line switchboard open and operating promptly at 8:30 a.m. and throughout the day until 5:30 p.m
- Maintain a well organized and fully stocked fax/copy room
- Manage and replenish supply of postage for machine.
- Review and update mailboxes as appropriate.
General Customer Service and office support
- Manage the cservices e-mail address by distributing all e-mails to appropriate CS Representative every day.
- Manage and maintain well organized Customer Service files.
- Maintain daily schedules.
- Running designated crystal reports daily
Office supplies and general use office equipment
- Manage the general office supply; weekly ordering
- Create non-inventory purchase orders for every office supply orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Insure all general use office equipment is properly functioning and arrange for repairs and service.
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor, Composure
- Interpersonal skills
- Be able to juggle several projects at once with frequent interruption.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer focus