McGivney & Kluger, PC is a national defense litigation firm with approximately 100 skilled litigation attorneys in offices primarily located in the Northeast. The diverse skills of our staff enable us to provide a wide array of services from standard litigation practice to representation in complex and specialized practice areas. Our Florham Park, NJ office currently has an opening for an Assistant CFO.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Post cash to customer accounts
- Coordinate customer collections
- Supply copies of invoices to customers
- Applying credit memos
- Maintaining collections database and communicating status with partners
- Coordinating invoice appeals and customer account maintenance with Billing Department
- Other duties as assigned by the firm's CFO
- Accounting Degree required. CPA highly desirable.
- Must be fluent in MS Excel and have knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
- 3-5 years experience in the A/R field or general accounting.
- Excellent communications skills are a must.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Please provide salary requirements along with resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Founded in 1994, McGivney & Kluger has grown from a firm of four attorneys serving clients from one office in Florham Park, New Jersey,...