Multi-office litigation defense law firm McGivney & Kluger, PC seeks an IT Desktop Support professional in its Florham Park, NJ office. Candidate will be an in-house desktop support resource for approximately 200 firm personnel and the firm’s off-site third-party IT managed service provider.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Application support including MS Office, Worldox, and Juris on Windows XP
- SQL experience is desirable
- Building and managing image(s) of desktops and laptops (Ghost)
- Windows 7 and Exchange 2010 Deployment planning
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Citrix and VPN
- Access and Excel based data queries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent education
- 2+ years Desktop Support/Engineering/Helpdesk experience
Please provide salary requirements and a current resume to be considered for this position. Some travel is required.